80 Beast god sacrifice, companionship contract

【What the writer wants to say:】

The stupid author is sleepy, little angels, please don’t vote for Huanhuan because of the small number of words in this chapter~~~

(By the way, I don’t know what’s going on, I clicked send three times, and every time the system prompts me to choose a chapter name, I don’t know if it’s my operation problem, or the system is wrong, if you see repeated chapters, please don’t buy it oh.)

-----text-----

The Hundred Beasts Trading Conference lasted only ten days.

It's just that the impact of these ten days has been turned upside down.

Among them, the most eye-catching ones are the metal sharp weapons such as swords brought out by the Tiger Clan.

There was a discussion within the Giant Tiger Clan about whether to show metal weapons or even trade them.

Opponents believe that such an important treasure should be hidden and used as the trump card of the giant tiger clan, and used only at critical moments.

Those who agree feel that any item can only reflect its value if it is used. If it is shelved, what is the difference from hiding a piece of scrap iron?

In the end, the latter convinced the former.

So, they quickly reaped the most intuitive benefits.

That is, the future Beast Trading Conference will be held in the Giant Tiger Tribe, and there are two small tribes, Dang even expressed their willingness to surrender and want to become affiliated tribes of the Tiger Clan.

When the various tribes were scrambling to order weapons from the Tiger Clan, Sun Yan held Yu Huan behind his back and asked secretly, "Comrade, do you know Chuan Jianguo?"

Yu Huan: "..."

Yu Huan blinked his big clear eyes, and asked sincerely: "The people in the Juhu tribe all have the surname Hu. Which race does this Chuan Jianguo belong to?"

Looking at the bewildered young man who didn't look like a fake, Sun Yan murmured in his heart, could it be that he had guessed wrong, and the time traveler was someone else?

Or are these items that popped up out of nowhere really the crystallization of the wisdom of the people of this era?

Hell, even I don't know these mining and iron-making technologies. Can these simple-minded orcs suddenly become enlightened?

Sun Yan was puzzled, and even wanted to follow Yu Huan to the Juhu Tribe to continue looking for his fellow traveler, but was taken away overnight by the unbearable Shetu.

On the day of leaving, Yu Huan was still a little disappointed that he didn't wait for Sun Yan at the gate of the city.

"Is that how you like him?"

Hu Gu felt sour and a little helpless.

This little silly cat has watched so many TV dramas, and his language habits have already unconsciously merged with the times in the TV dramas.

In the past few days, if he hadn't been watching all the time, he wouldn't know how many words he would have been set up by Sun Yan.

That Sun Yan is not such a bad person, but his mind is obviously not comparable to that of Yu Huan.

"Don't you think Xiaoyan is quite interesting?" Yu Huan still twisted his neck after being carried for tens of meters, looking back at the city gate regretfully.

"It's quite interesting." Hu Gu was noncommittal, and coaxed in a warm voice, "But I can't play with you all the time, the Beast God Festival is about to start, maybe he and Snake Figure are like us, and they have to rush back Tribe, make a partnership contract."