102

【What the writer wants to say:】

Why do I often have tears in my eyes, because the stupid author can't keep up with the expected update time every day, so I can only say good night to the sleeping little angel with tears...

Cry·jpg╮(╯▽╰)╭

-----text-----

The one-night stand is strong and I don't know when it will end. The beauty is tired and unbearable, but she can't resist the wolf who has just started meat, full of animal desires, and has nowhere to vent.

Yu Huan was ups and downs in the sea of ​​desire, and the second before he lost consciousness, the man was still working hard on him.

When he woke up the next day, what woke him up was not the glare of the sun or the harsh alarm clock, but the black hair that kept fluttering on the side of his face, the soft tongue licking back and forth between the glands in his neck, The big hands that lingered, kneaded and caressed, pressed tightly against the hot chest behind the back, the continuous brutal collision below, and the hot and heavy breathing of the man.

"Oh...Xiaoyang..."

Yu Huan has been using inhibitors before, and has never experienced estrus. He only thinks that alphas in estrus are in this tireless and tortured state.

Because last night, he himself had tasted the pain of feeling empty and unbearable again not long after a love affair.

Especially since they have just completed the final mark, which is the state they most desire for each other.

Skin-to-skin contact, physical intercourse, or the fusion of bodily fluids can create a sense of well-being and fulfillment from the inside out.

So instead of being angry, he felt sorry for his son's hard work.

While relaxing his body, he obediently adjusted himself to the best condition, so that Alpha could fuck more happily, while hooking the other's neck with his backhand, kissed the top of his hair tenderly, and said softly:

"Xiaoyang...um...last night...did you rest last night...haha...light...lighten up, cub...Daddy has no strength...um..."

A dark room with the curtains closed.

But the weak wall lamp at the head of the bed still hugs the bed tightly, wishing to completely merge into one body, clearly illuminating the lingering lovers.

"Isn't it the best rest to put a dick in Daddy's body? There is nothing more relaxing than this... Mmm... Sorry Daddy... I can't help it... My son is so uncomfortable... again let son fuck deep, hard, hard... fuck daddy bad... ok? daddy... please... fuck your little pussy and asshole well enough for son... I really like Dad..."

The overly smart alpha, at a glance, understood the young man's tolerance and doting towards him, which was different from ordinary people. He was incoherent while enjoying himself, and at the same time, without thinking, he began to show weakness and courtship.

Yu Huan had loved his son for thirteen years, and it would not be an exaggeration to say that he was like a pearl like a treasure. At this moment, when he heard him cry out so pitifully, his heart softened completely.

He completely gave up resisting, and turned to moaning, twisting his soft waist, obediently cooperating with the man's pussy, every time the man retreats, he moves forward, every time the big dick penetrates in, he moves again Take advantage of the trend and retreat, so that the speed and strength of the two people's intercourse, as well as the pleasure, are instantly multiplied.

His little asshole is no longer just passively fucked, but wriggling, the tight hole is eagerly sucking the big cock that comes in and out quickly, and the tender meat inside is wrapped around the shaft, like a small mouth and tongue, wet Damn, sticking to every blue vein on it, sucking and licking, and from time to time playfully drilled into the extremely sensitive horse's eyes, making the big dick bounce hard!