16 The beautiful boy in the mirror house

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for your support! ! ! ! !

The stupid author finally climbed to the first page of the list hahahahaha! ! !

Crazy than the core! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

Gu Ran held his breath and walked towards the big bed step by step.

Every time he took a step closer, the impact from the beauty became stronger. The fragrance floating in the air is getting stronger and stronger.

Until the two were close at hand, he was condescending, looking down at the disheveled, sweaty young man on the white bed sheet.

"Boom-boom-boom-"

His heart has never been beating so hard, so hard that one wonders if it wants to break through the restraint of his chest, and jump out to see what this existence that makes it so happy is like.

Yu Huan opened his eyes as if feeling something, and then tears blurred his clear eyes.

"Gu Ran..." The person who had endured for a long time couldn't wait to throw himself into the arms of the visitor, "You have come to save me, I have been waiting for you for a long time, I am so scared..."

Gu Ran hugged him and let him stick tightly to his clamoring heart, wishing he could rub him into his body, "It's my fault, I should hurry up."

"It's okay, it's fine if you come, it's fine if you come..." He murmured, wriggling uncomfortably in Gu Ran's arms, "It's so uncomfortable, Gu Ran, help me... um..."

"Honey, that's not what you called me before." He stroked the boy's lips that were as red as blood from the aphrodisiac and high temperature.

"Brother...um...brother help me...uh, you said that you want to rub someone's tits..."

The man who was dazzled by desire was crying with tears in his eyes. In the end, he simply took the boy's hand and put it on his chest, hoping to gain more pleasure from the strange body temperature.

Gu Ran grasped it subconsciously, and then he was shocked by the soft and full touch of his palm!

He pushed the man down on the bed, grabbed Yu Huan's collar with both hands and tore it violently.

The buttons of the shirt flew in all directions, and what appeared before Gu Ran was not the pink dogwood he had expected, but a layer of chest wrapping that should not have appeared on boys.

He was a little confused, and the hand that wrapped his chest became slow.

But when the pair of cute white and tender babies jumped out of the bondage and jumped into his field of vision, he immediately regained his sanity.

"Brother..." Yu Huan crossed his legs and rubbed against each other, feeling the coolness on his chest, he raised his arms uneasily to cover it.

But things went against his wishes, his arms were too thin, but his breasts were too plump. In the end, instead of successfully covering up the spring light on his chest, he "unintentionally" squeezed his breasts to make them even taller and more pitiful.

Gu Ran took a quick breath, reached out and grabbed Yu Huan's loose sweatpants, and then violently tore off the underwear.

"ah--"

Yu Huan screamed, "frightened" and hurriedly closed his legs together, trying to hide the non-masculine organ between his legs.

But it was too late.