142 Morality or life, this is the question

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for your votes and comments, happy ✿*★, °*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★*.

-----text-----

The bean-sized raindrops fell unexpectedly, hitting pedestrians head-on and face-to-face, so that people couldn't open their eyes.

Swaying his mane freely, stepping on the mud in the mountains, neighing to bring the speed to the extreme.

But the horseshoe still couldn't catch up with the speed of the night. It was only five o'clock in the afternoon, but the sky was oppressive. It was so dark that only the shadows of the trees within ten meters could be vaguely seen, as well as the outline of the mountains in the distance.

Yu Huan was hidden in a wide cloak, facing the man's chest, tightly wrapped, but the mountain rain was fierce, his clothes and his arms around the man's waist were still soaked through.

Gu Chong was only wearing a bamboo hat with a wide brim, his right hand holding the rein was dripping with water and his veins were bulging, but his left hand was always behind the boy's head.

In "Second Life", there are only teleportation arrays between countries, and in the small map, people can only move by human or animal power.

After the rain, the mountain path was slippery and difficult to walk. When the horse finally ran to the ruined temple, it was completely dark.

Gu Chong took the man off the horse, quickly set up a fire in the ruined temple, pulled over a broken chair, drew a knife to flatten the four legs of different heights, and wiped them with a wet cloak before letting the man sit down Warm up.

"Cold?"

"No...it's not cold." Seeing the man busy in and out, but his hands and feet were stiff, unable to help him, Yu Huan obediently stretched out his hands to the flames, his lips turned pale from the cold, but he was too embarrassed to call out cold .

People who are both practicing martial arts, how can there be such a big gap?

Did that group weaken me again?

Gu Chong stroked the boy's wet hair, mobilized his internal energy silently, and dried it for him.

Yu Huan tilted his head, wiped the rainwater off the man's face with his warm hands, and whispered, "Thank you, Brother Gu."

Originally, he was completely forced to do this task. He was afraid that if he resisted the task, he would be found abnormal, and then his consciousness would be wiped out.

Before he came here, he had struggled with what to do if the task object was too bad and did not meet his own aesthetics.

Morality, or life, this is really a question.

But when he actually met someone and got in touch with them, he suddenly realized that even if there were no mandatory tasks, he would still be very willing to have a beautiful dewy marriage with the other person.

Caressing his face with tender hands, Gu Chong's eyes darkened instantly, but in the end, he just whispered: "You're welcome."

Originally, he was the one who delayed the time, which caused the boy to get caught in the rain.

A quarter of an hour ago, there was a strong wind in the sky, lightning and thunder, but it did not rain.

He is galloping in the wind with his lost and recovered lover in his arms, his expression is stern, but his blood is rushing wildly in his veins, and his adrenaline is soaring.