71 Come on, complain to each other!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Time Dafa, one turn is twelve years, the stupid author was scared when he wrote it!

But the middle is really not suitable for detailed writing, otherwise it will stretch the world very long...

-----text-----

In Xiaohe Village, time flows quietly.

The heroine is working hard while studying hard, while cultivating a relationship with the male partner.

Yu Huan, while being his little accountant, dragged the twins to study with him.

When the policy changed in the following year, the educated youths had their minds fluttering and sharpened their heads. When they tried to return to the city, Yu Huan and Lin Ruofu ignored it.

They have been waiting quietly, waiting for the news of the college entrance examination, and then jumping into the dragon's gate.

Both sides have prepared for a long time, and they are both people with extraordinary luck. Of course, it is not surprising that this leap will make their wishes come true.

Out of consideration for the twins' career, Yu Huan handed over the right to choose the city where the university is located to the two brothers.

In the end, they bid farewell to Xiaohe Village, left behind the core technology of the brick factory, embarked on the train to study, and looked at the scenery passing by outside the window, all the way south.

Fortunately, in this train speeding on the rails, the heroine and the supporting actor are also there.

In the sound of the train's "whoop", time flies by, and the years change ruthlessly.

Accompanied by the ever-changing construction speed of Guangzhou City, the twins are learning while advancing bravely in the tide of the times and flexing their muscles.

They first set up a brick factory based on their existing experience and funds, then accumulated contacts, found out the market, and founded a real estate company.

Then, there are machinery, technology, and other high-tech industries.

Step by step, steadily, they used all the things they had mastered. In the end, they not only accumulated incalculable wealth for themselves, but also contributed a meager but not negligible force to the development of the country.

When the twins were fighting fiercely in the world of fame, fortune and business, Yu Huan's life would have been much quieter.

He finished college, went on to graduate school, then master's and doctorate, and finally, at the advice of his twins, became an honorable... elementary school teacher.

In fact, according to his education and grades, it is enough to stay in the university to teach, but his face is too ostentatious, making all the boys and girls restless, which greatly affects the learning atmosphere.

So the school thought over and over again, and reluctantly declined this outstanding talent.

This primary school is still run by the twins.

If it wasn't for Yu Huan's disinterestedness, he should have been the principal.

This afternoon, while he was in class, he saw the head teacher brought a transfer student over, followed by his parents.

Inside and outside the door, on and off the stage, a sense of time-travel as if from another world arises spontaneously between the two of them.

Lin Ruofu stood still, looking at the clear and bright young man on the podium.