105 Consumed by desire

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: I’m so angry~ I’m tired and crying~ 〒▽〒

-----text-----

After serving Yu Huan well, Gu Yang immediately got up, and wrapped the limp and panting young man into his arms, then rubbed a breast with semen in it, and kissed those two red lips without any explanation. .

Unexpectedly, he tasted his own taste, Yu Huan struggled quickly, and pressed his tongue against the man's thick tongue, pushing it out forcefully.

But the result of this is that the white turbid liquid is continuously passed and entangled in the mouths of the two people. In the end, the two people's mouths are filled with the smell of Omega, and even the lips are brushed with a faint layer of essence. stains.

It wasn't until the man kissed his heart out, the air in the young man's lungs was plundered, and the semen was eaten up by the two, that Gu Yang hugged the man off the stage, allowed him to soften his body, and slowly knelt down on his feet. superior.

"Dad, open your mouth and let the big dick fuck you, okay? My son is very uncomfortable, but I have to cook for my father, so I can't fuck my father's pussy for the time being. Dad is hungry too. Let's eat my son's semen to fill his stomach first. ,OK?"

Hearing the sound of the man tensing like a bowstring, Yu Huan slowly regained his senses from the lack of oxygen. Then, he saw a thick and terrifying dick protruding from the opened trousers chain, and it was touching the His lips were about to move.

The strong hormonal smell rushed into the nasal cavity, Yu Huan obviously had an orgasm, but the lewd water from the lower body couldn't stop overflowing crazily.

He was panting, his body gradually became soft and hot, and his heart was a little flustered.

Feeling the wetness on the back of his feet, Gu Yang's Adam's apple rolled, and he couldn't help pushing his dick with veins entangled forward.

The ugly glans is pressed between the delicate and beautiful lips of the young man, and from time to time, due to the secretion of mucus from the top, it will accidentally poke on the delicate chin or cheeks. This contrasting picture stimulates the adrenal glands Vegan soared crazily.

Gu Yang stared at the young man's red lips for a moment, watching the two lips parted little by little, widened, his eyes gradually became bloodshot, and the veins on his neck slowly swelled up. Didn't even dare to breathe hard.

Until the young man finally couldn't bear the delicious seduction, he took the initiative to hold the root of the big cock, then stretched out his pink tongue, rolled up the tip of his tongue, and stabbed the man's prickly eye, Gu Yang lost control instantly and stood up, at the same time, he slapped the young man's head hard push down!

With a deep blow, Yu Huan screamed and bounced his body hard.

Because Gu Yang not only broke his small mouth in one fell swoop, but stabbed it into his throat. Under him, a toe was also inserted into his wet and slippery pussy, stirring back and forth viciously!

"Ah, oh, oh... ah... um... no... um... Xiaoyang... um..."

The upper and lower holes were fucked at the same time, the poor Omega was both thrilled and frightened.

He wanted to struggle to get up, but often the moment his hips lifted a little, he would be pressed down hard by the big hand on the back of his head, causing him to fall heavily on the big feet that were waiting for a rabbit with all his weight, stabbing his acupoints sour , rolled his eyes.

After a few times, he could only stick his big tits on the rough army trousers as the man's feet pushed and thrust, and was rubbed, unable to heave and sway with the waves.