2 Can the king of Hades move all hearts?

【What the writer wants to say:】

If little angels like it, can you comment for me?

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ

-----text-----

When the man finally showed mercy and sent him to the set, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon.

But no one in the crew expressed dissatisfaction with him, and the director said with a smile: "Yu Huan, why don't you take a rest if you don't feel well? Today's play is mainly at dusk and evening."

"It's hard work for you to adjust the time for me. Don't worry, I have memorized all the lines at home, so it won't delay things."

Yu Huan still knew what was good and what was bad. Whether the director gave the investor Gu's face or gave him face, anyway, he was saving face for him.

The assistant behind him, Xiao Shan, obediently called for a dining car, handed out milk tea and desserts to everyone with a sweet mouth, and said in a loud voice: "Brother Huan invited us to dinner today, and I haven't booked the dinner at Zijin Building yet." The menu is down, if you have anything you like to eat, hurry up and report to me!"

Zijinlou's food, usually even if you have money, you can't queue up, but now you can just manage it.

After some operations, the scene was full of joy, and everyone's mouths were full of praise.

Yu Huan sat comfortably and asked the makeup artist to do the makeup. He felt that he was very lucky. Not only did he find a generous financial backer, his manager also valued him very much. Even the assistant was capable and loyal, and he didn't need to worry about it at all. .

Life is so smooth~~~~~~

Such a good mood lasted until the evening, when he received a message from the person who was supposed to pick him up.

[My friend returned to China suddenly, and set up an episode at the Longma Club. I went to accompany them for a drink. You go home first, and the driver is waiting for you outside the set. 】

Longma clubhouse...

Gu Xiao never allowed Yu Huan to go to places like the clubhouse. He hid Yu Huan tightly, and his friends would make a joke of him, so Yu Huan had no idea that all the clubhouses in the capital went to where to open.

But the Longma clubhouse was the place where Gu Xiao and Liang Qi met for the first time.

Liang Qi is still his colleague.

However, he entered the industry at the age of eighteen, and he followed Gu Xiao as soon as he entered the industry, and his stardom has been open ever since.

And Liang Qi entered the industry last year, and now he has been in the entertainment industry for a year, but because he has always refused to accept the unspoken rules, he has not been taken seriously by that small company, and he has even been faintly competed by the same company. The opponent suppressed.

The reason why he compromised and followed his manager to the clubhouse this time was because he was provoked by his rival and robbed of an important resource, so he gritted his teeth and became cruel.

According to the development of the plot, Gu Xiao... probably won't come back tonight.

Back home, Yu Huan smashed his phone on the bed, and fell down on the quilt exhausted, as if his soul had been sucked away, his eyes stared blankly.

After a long while, he slowly picked up his mobile phone, and sent a message to his financial advisor and college friend Li Yu——[What properties are under my name, are there any suitable ones to move in with bags? 】