[ ARC 11 ] 129 Do you want to ask me to be your wife? I am amazing!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Copywriting:

Huanhuan: Do you want to worship me as your teacher?

Gu Han: Then on the bed, should I call Master, Master, or Madame?

Demining:

It seems that there is no thunder point~

PS:

Thank you little angels for voting for Huanhuan! ! ! Crazy love (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

In the twelfth lunar month of winter, it is three feet frozen and the north wind is bitter.

In King Jing's Mansion, little children wrapped in sable fur, holding a hand stove, walked step by step in the corridor, heading for their father's main courtyard.

The snow-white fox fur collar clustered a small face carved in powder and jade. When the wind blew over, the raised hair flew straight on his face, making it hard for him to open his eyes, but he was reluctant to take his hand from the stove. He could only flap his thick eyelashes like butterfly wings, squint his eyes, and try to adjust his sight.

"Little son, the wind is too strong, should this servant hug you?"

Looking at the chubby master, who was about to take three steps back after one step, Dong Jin suggested without hesitation.

But the boy puffed up his bun face, shook his head firmly and refused: "No, my father doesn't like to be coquettish, I'll go by myself."

Dong Jin sighed, it was hard to tell whether the prince was right or wrong, so he could only stand outside the child and use his body to shield him from the cold wind.

Grandma Sun, who was following behind her, encouraged her with a smile: "Your Majesty is doing the right thing. Your Highness is self-restraining and prudent. It is for your own good to be strict with you. After all, you are His Royal Highness's only wife."

"I know, Mammy."

The child responded crisply, as if he had been really encouraged, took a deep breath, and with difficulty stepped forward a bit.

Dong Jin couldn't help but slander angrily: This is not strict, it is clearly harsh. The prince's attitude towards the second son who was born by the concubine is not like this, he is a treasure.

"Snapped--"

"Trash! Shout!"

Dong Jin was muttering in her heart, and the protagonist she thought of appeared.

The sound of the whip was sharp and clear, and the children's yelling was immature and fierce. Hearing these sounds, the group of people frowned.

The temper of the second young master is becoming more and more violent. Hearing this movement, it seems that he wants to beat someone to death.

"Snapped--"

"What are you pretending to be dead? Don't they all say that the barbarians are hard-fated? The young master has only been whipped ten times, and you put on such a deadly look. That man is not fooling the young master with fake products, right?"

"Snapped--"

"Did you hear that? I'll let you scream! If you dare to be disobedient, see if I don't throw you into the frozen lake and make you pretend to be a dead fish!"

"Maybe it's because you're not strong enough. The master wants to listen to the sound. Why don't you let the younger one do it for you, so you can rest for a while?"