153 Absurd dream world

The warm sunlight shines on the sleeping boy's face through the gap in the curtains.

A big black bed, a little prince with creamy skin, a head of soft black hair slightly curly, brushing the side of his red face, scratching him so much that he couldn't help reaching out to touch it, his eyelids trembled, as if he was about to wake up soon Come.

But the big soft bed and the sweet dreamland are really intoxicating. He struggled several times, but he still couldn't get rid of their entanglement, instead he got deeper and deeper.

Until the left and right sides suddenly sunken, in a daze, the hot and humid kisses, the big dry hands moved and caressed all over the body, the boy's eyes had not yet opened, his breathing was already slow and rapid, and the temperature of his skin began to rise.

In the air, the secluded smell of acacia is charming and long-lasting, permeating the room, everywhere.

"Baby, it's time to get up, I'm going to be late for school."

The deep voice reminded him so, but its owner did not hesitate to hold a red-tasseled milk fruit on the boy's chest, sucking slowly like a baby.

On the other side, behind the boy lying on his side, a boy who looked about the same age as the boy was licking his brother's smooth and naked back with his wet tongue like a snake, and finally stopped at the upturned buttocks. , and in the seductive buttocks, lingering and forgetting to put it down.

"Well……"

The boy grumbled, and reluctantly opened his sleepy eyes. After belatedly realizing his situation, he subconsciously wanted to scream.

But in the next second, the man on the chest raised his head, and a stern face with a very mature charm came into view, and a strong sense of familiarity, along with the information about this man, flooded into his mind instantly.

"Dad... Dad?"

Yu Huan yelled very hesitantly, because for some reason, he had a strange yet familiar sense of contradiction and disobedience to everything in front of him.

It seems that he can only be stimulated to relevant memories when he sees a specific thing, and other than that, his cognition about the world is blank.

Like, like a dream.

But the picture in front of him, the touch of his hand, the body temperature of hugging himself, and...the thrill of being licked deeper and deeper in the gluteal cleft, is so real, so real that it is even shameful.

Gu Chong raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and kissed the young man's lips while he was thinking.

The dexterous meat tongue drove straight in, greedily licking the cute white teeth, and entangled the soft and tender tongue to stir wantonly.

Yu Huan's mind was not very clear at all, being entangled and kissed so domineeringly, the oxygen in his lungs was quickly depleted, and his sanity was even more precarious.

With the last sliver of clarity, he helplessly shook his head to dodge, folded his hands in front of his chest and pushed the man's chest, and his legs couldn't help clenching tightly, trying to stop the two wolves who were staring at him.

But his strength, compared to his father, who is in his prime, and his younger brother, who loves sports, is no different from a fly shaking a tree.

Gu Chong easily locked the boy's wrist, raised his head high, and chased his red lips with his tongue, kissing him deeper and more domineeringly.

Those two balls of soft and plump breasts were tightly attached to the hard chest muscles, rubbing and colliding with the entanglement of the body. The wonderful touch made the man groan.