79 Seduced kitten~

【What the writer wants to say:】

Little angels, the stupid author has been busy recently, and it may be later, and the time cannot be fixed, but I try to keep the daily update.

Love you guys (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

As the son of luck, Hu Gu's luck is of course good.

When everyone returned empty-handed, he brought back enough prey to fill everyone's stomachs as usual, but the time was a little later than usual.

Hu An gnawed on the barbecue, his mouth was full of oil, and he still couldn't forget to sigh.

"Hu Gu, you are so lucky. Hu Ping and I also went in your direction later, but neither met the prey nor found you and the envoy."

While eating his share, Hu Gu fed the broth to the drowsy kitten in his arms.

Hearing this, he replied without raising his head: "The prey around here must have been hunted down by the tribe that arrived earlier, so I walked a little farther."

"You're still smart, no wonder the envoy is only willing to let you hug it." Hu Ping looked at the kitten anxiously and said enviously.

Hu turned around calmly, as if other people's eyes would disturb the kitten's sleep, very stingy.

After everyone finished eating and the kitten fell asleep, he turned back and said: "When you arrive at the city of beasts, don't expose the existence of the beast god messenger, let alone let others know that the things we brought are not the same as Huanhuan's." related."

"Why?"

"It's such an honor to be favored by the beast god, shouldn't it be flaunted?"

Hu Gu: "Show off? Do you want everyone to grab it?"

"They dare?!" Everyone was furious, and they clenched their fists instantly.

Hu Gu was noncommittal, "One tribe dare not, what about the two? What if they join forces? As far as what we have now, any one is enough to prosper a tribe. If it were you, would you take the risk?"

Everyone was shocked and looked at each other.

There was some fear on their faces, and some dissatisfaction.

In the past two years of the rapid development of the tribe, their self-confidence has already inflated, and they have a sense of pride like the boss of the beast god and the tiger's second child.

However, Hu Gu's analysis was very clear, and they couldn't hold their necks back to refute, not to mention, none of them wanted to lose the messenger.

With a warning, the arrogance of the tigers was suppressed a little, but the next day, they trembled again.

Because they suddenly discovered that the city of beasts built with the power of beasts, which was incomparably majestic and majestic in their impression, was unexpectedly... not as good as their own tribe.

Although the city wall is tall, it lacks adhesive, so it looks very unstable at first glance.

The layout of the street is chaotic, and the ground is not paved with stone slabs. When it rains, shouldn't it be splashed with mud?

There is also the smell of meat in the air, one smells it and you know that it has not been handled properly, even the fishy smell has not been removed, tsk tsk tsk, I don't know how those people can eat it.

Look at the clothes again, huh?

Hu Liang poked Hu Gu's arm with his fingers, and whispered: "Everyone, look at that man, his clothes are similar to the cotton clothes that Yashou like to wear in our tribe, and his clothes seem to be even better. Look better."