43 Gift before parting

【What the writer wants to say:】

The silly Huanhuan who took the initiative to dedicate herself~~

o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ♥♥

-----text-----

It is for a short farewell, but also for encouragement before the war.

The young man pushed his long black hair back, exposing his clean and beautiful face, then stretched out his long white and straight legs from the bottom of his robe, slowly lifted them up, and sat straddling the man's waist.

When exerting force, his hands were on the man's chest, and he was pushed backwards.

Facing the man's scorching gaze, the young man's shoulders moved slightly, and the jade-colored silk robe made of crocodile silk slipped off his shoulders, revealing a large area of ​​white and delicate skin on his back and chest, like the skin of fine suet white jade, with distinct curves, Undulating figure.

He raised his hand to cover the big palm of the man grasping and rubbing his pepper milk, listening to the man's gradually accelerating heartbeat, followed the man's movements, slowly bent down, and fed the red and tender nipples into the man panting heavily. in the mouth.

"Brother, take a breath, um..."

"Gudong..."

The sweet milk filled the mouth along the soft and tender cherry fruit. For this precious gift, Gu Qing was only stunned for a second, and then he couldn't wait to knead the breast meat hard and suck it desperately!

Yu Huan hugged the man's head, and while kissing his ear, exhorted tenderly, "Don't worry...um...brother...slowly drink...ah..."

The boy's body was weakened by the man's eager suction, especially the soft waist, which collapsed uncontrollably into a beautiful arc.

He had no choice but to endure the pleasure in his chest, and insisted on lifting his hips, then reached down and took out the big cock full of desire from the man's obscene pants.

The ugly cock was supported by a beautiful little hand, sliding back and forth in the wet hole until the top was covered with slime, and then it was difficult to aim at the entrance of the slightly flaring hole.

Gu Qing never thought that he could have such enjoyment today!

He wanted to grab the fat and upturned tits in front of him and rub and suck desperately, but also wanted to turn over and hold her down, and fuck him to his heart's content. He also wanted to use his lips and tongue to lick the man inside and out. .

There are so many things I want to do, and I am a little too busy. Thinking of this, the man's mind is soon filled with blood and animal desire!

Feeling that the head of his penis was being contained by the wet flower hole, Gu Qing almost exhausted his self-control all his life before he resisted the urge to straighten his waist.

This was the first time his little prince took the initiative, and this alone brought him more inner pleasure than any physical pleasure!

He felt the cock being swallowed bit by bit, and the tender and juicy meat lingered to meet him, kissing his big glans passionately, and was firmly broken by the dragon who was eager to explore more.

When it reached the mouth of the uterus, the young man took a deep breath, tightened his acupoints and wanted to lift his waist up, Gu Qing quickly pushed up, and inserted himself into the shy little uterus.

"ah……!"

The little prince was screamed out by the man's sudden sneak attack, but the man endured the bulging veins on his neck, panting and begging, "My dear, hurry up... eat all of it! Uh... brother's big dick It's all for Huan'er, go ahead and use your little slut to fuck brother's big dick! Ugh...it's so cool..."