49 Ha! I, Yu Huan, will soon become god of war!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan's Diary: On the first day of becoming God of War, the weather was fine.

Stupid author: Then what?

Huanhuan: What then?

-----text-----

Yu Huan didn't speak, as soon as he thought of the zombie world that he was being exposed to outside, he became extremely nervous!

Although there are only two of them on the first floor of this building.

He broke away from the neighbor's embrace, looked outside, then pulled him into the house, and quickly closed the door.

Only after he closed the thick steel door firmly did he have the heart to look at the person in front of him.

Although Gu Fu started his business early and has countless wealth, in fact, he is twenty-four years old, just graduated from university for two years, and he still wears a plaid shirt that programmers love to wear. There is a hint of greenness.

Especially the way he looked at Yu Huan, like a fanatical young man who was crazy about him, slammed into the wall for him, and didn't ask for anything in return.

Before knowing that he was the male lead, Yu Huan had always had this impression of Gu Fu.

Although this person wanders around him every day, the light bulb is broken, the water pipe is broken, the sewer is blocked, and he will always appear at the first time, but the two of them look at each other, and the other party is in a panic.

Because he came from the same orphanage, he still calls himself brother...

Such a person is actually the son of luck?

With suspicion, Yu Huan aimed at the other party's neck, and as expected, he saw a dragon-shaped jade pendant between his collar.

That was Su Yu's spiritual spring space later.

"Brother Yu Huan, why don't you speak?"

Seeing that he kept silent, Gu Fu couldn't help feeling a little flustered, and even began to wonder if the other party had already discovered what happened last night.

Yu Huan came back to his senses, his little brain spinning rapidly.

With Su Yu reborn, and Gu Fu always had a crush on Su Yu, it would definitely not work to take the emotional line, and he is not so wicked that he has to break up other people's established marriages.

After all, there are still many outstanding men in this world.

But taking advantage of the relationship between idols and fans, older brothers and younger brothers from the same academy, it shouldn't be too much to try to settle down in the other team's team, right?

After making up his mind, he immediately raised a bright smile, "It's nothing, I just lost my mind, how are you, Xiaofu?"

Gu Fu breathed a sigh of relief, then immediately raised his palm, released a trace of lightning, and said proudly: "Brother Yu Huan, look, I have supernatural powers! It's too dangerous outside, please follow me obediently from now on, okay? I will try my best to protect you !"

For some ulterior purpose, he hides his powerful spiritual power.

Yu Huan admired silently.

What the hell is this suffering in the world!

As the male protagonist, he not only possesses the most powerful thunder-type ability, but also has a spiritual spring space as a private Taoyuan and mobile warehouse, and he...