117 They actually had previous life!

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan's sealed memory only unlocked one link, he only thought of Gu Yang~~

-----text-----

Needless to say, there is a tacit understanding of souls from the same source.

Orvis condensed the power of light at his fingertips, and when he was about to kill with one blow, Ovis also aimed his powerful soul power at Cecia's brain.

But just a second before they were about to start, Cecia saluted in a hurry, and then turned around and ran away without saying a word.

Orvis squinted his eyes, but he didn't catch up after all.

He waved away the light spots on his fingertips, 【Did she find out? 】

Osdu: [If she finds out, her reaction should be fear or resistance, not excitement. Forget it, with so many pairs of eyes staring at him, it's not easy to make too much noise in the palace. Let's wait until you free up your hands and lure people out before doing it. 】

Orvis nodded, [When you are fully prepared, you will be safe. 】

The two discussed Cecia's death in their hearts, but on the other end, Cecia went straight to the Pope.

They were in the secret room, and no one knew what they talked about, but when Cecia finally came out, there was a smile on her face that was sure to win.

In the secret room, Archbishop Andy said uneasy: "Is that woman really trustworthy? Orvis is fine, Son of God..."

Looking at the precious wine glass in his hand, the Pope said indifferently: "Dead people should stay in hell or heaven. In short, they shouldn't be in the world."

You shouldn't meddle in the affairs of the living.

What about the king recognized by the God of Light?

It is said that the Pope is the only person who can communicate with the gods, but he has been in power for decades, and has never really received any will from the gods.

At the beginning, he was trembling and cautious in his words and deeds, for fear that what he did not do well would cause the gods to reject him.

But as he tried again and again, and deviated again and again, but did not get any punishment, he gradually confirmed that the so-called gods were nothing more than tools used by successive popes to elevate themselves and establish their status.

It doesn't matter why Lyle Yu came back from the dead, as long as he tries to interfere with himself and influence the church, then he should not continue to exist.

And the powerful power displayed by Cecia, just so happens, can be used by him.

The spies sent by Orvis were unable to break through the demon's shield, so he didn't know that Cecia had reached a cooperation with the Pope.

When they received the news of the demons, both Orvis and Oss subconsciously felt that something was wrong.

According to their speculation, after the severe injury sixty-nine years ago, the demons would not be able to make a comeback for at least three hundred years.

But the messenger who came to ask for help not only showed the corpse of the Demon Race in front of everyone, but also died tragically in front of everyone after saying the last word.

Pulling off his clothes, he saw a wound on his chest that was filled with demonic energy and deep into the bones.

Everyone was astonished, and immediately wanted to gather an army to destroy the demons.