37

【What the writer wants to say:】

Get married~~~

applause ❀❀❀❀❀

-----text-----

Facing the hero who insisted on eradicating his love rival for him, Yu Huan was exhausted physically and mentally.

He took a deep breath, broke the jar, and shook out the most important secret about Yu Mo'er.

"In my dream, the soul in her current body came back from the future world. Look at her words and deeds now, do you feel that she is out of tune with the people around her? My imperial sister was born in the royal family, so she is not stupid. As for not being able to write well? You listen to me and save her life, if she is really worthless, you can kill her later."

He said it so earnestly that Gu Qing was skeptical, but he listened a little bit.

But his focus is really a bit crooked, "Did you only talk about Yu Mo'er's strangeness in this dream? It didn't have anything about me? My brother dreams of Huan'er every day, so why isn't my brother Huan'er?" The main character in my dream!"

Yu Huan: "..."

Or you'd better destroy it with the heroine, I'm tired, really.

Confused, he turned over, closed his eyes, and avoided the other party's vexatious questions by the way.

Apart from the origin of this world, he has nothing to say.

But he didn't want to tell the other party that this was just a small world similar to a script, and he didn't know how to explain it. He already knew about the other party's rebellion.

Once he said it, he would immediately face the choice between family and love.

Even if he didn't want to choose, Gu Qing would definitely force him to give an answer.

Yu Huan was very troubled, and Gu Qing also felt extremely wronged.

He insisted that he was more qualified to enter the dreamland of his beloved than Yu Moer, that lonely ghost!

Because he failed to become the protagonist in Yu Huan's dream, Gu Qing began to toss even harder.

After being tossed and tossed until the end, Yu Huan, who was physically and mentally exhausted, was so angry that she didn't want to say a word to him, and she kept venting cold air all over her body.

So General Gu became more and more resentful, more and more wanting to knock someone off the cliff.

*

The welcoming convoy left Beijing for thirty-five days, and just arrived ten miles away from the border town.

Gu Qing ordered the team to set up camp here, and then accompanied Yu Huan to settle down, until Yinshi opened the tent and walked out.

At this time, Mo Qian and Zhen Xiaoshan were already waiting outside the tent respectfully.

"My lord, the horse is ready. It's dark at night. Be careful on the road." Mo Qian handed over the reins.

Gu Qing took it, and then turned to look at Xiao Shan, "This king will come to welcome the bride early tomorrow morning, take care of your master, as before, don't let idlers get close to him, especially Yu Mo'er."

A lonely ghost of unknown origin, whether she is useful or not, he has to invite an eminent monk to come to the town first, so that Huan'er will not be hurt by Yin Qi.

"Xiao Shan knows, the prince can rest assured." Xiao Shan replied respectfully.

Gu Qing got on his horse, but was about to raise his whip and move forward when he stopped suddenly.