103

【What the writer wants to say:】

System: Impossible, that's how it's filmed in idol dramas...

╮(╯▽╰)╭

-----text-----

Normal combined heat usually lasts for three to seven days.

During these seven days, the father and son, like conjoined twins, fell into each other's pheromones, crazily seeking pleasure from each other, and imprinting their own brand.

After seven days, every corner of the villa was filled with the aroma of acacia and musk, as well as the lingering smell of lust.

On the morning of the eighth day, as soon as Alpha opened his eyes, he branded a light kiss between the eyebrows of the Omega in his arms, and then with a "boo", pulled out the penis that had been stuffed in the other's vagina for a whole night, turned over and was about to get out of bed.

"Xiaoyang..."

Feeling the familiar body temperature leave, Yu Huan groaned, Xiumei frowned uncomfortably, struggling to wake up.

Once the bonding fever is fully over, Omega and Alpha truly belong to each other.

Alphas will have a strong desire to possess their own Omega, and Omega will also have a strong dependence on their own Alpha.

Gu Yang quickly leaned over, patted the young man's back lightly, and softly whispered in his ear to lull him to sleep.

Ten minutes later, when his lover fell asleep again, he slowly withdrew, stuffed his pillow into the other's arms, picked up the phone, and tiptoed into the bathroom of the guest room.

While brushing his teeth, he pulled out the optical brain projection screen, sent an email to the principal of the First Military Academy with one hand, and then walked into the shower.

Ten minutes later, he looked in the mirror, straightened his clothes, and carefully prepared breakfast before going out, and went straight to the hover car parked at the door.

"Student Gu Yang, have you really broken through to 4S level?!" As soon as he sat firmly on his buttocks, Principal Ye in the car couldn't wait to ask.

Gu Yang smiled, "Isn't the direction of this car leading to the school's laboratory? Test it then, and you will know."

Principal Ye choked, coughed, and finally realized that he was asking nonsense.

Since people said that in the email, if I ask at this time, will I get other answers?

But looking at the child's confident and calm attitude, Principal Ye inexplicably felt that the matter was probably settled.

This is very likely, the first 4S master in human history!

How much is it worth? Just thinking about it, Principal Ye felt that he might need to bring a medical robot with him later.

Otherwise, if the blood vessels burst, the scene will not be very good.

When the car drove into the research room, all the instruments and researchers were already ready.

Gu Yang cooperated and lay down in the mental power detector.

Then, the researchers who were waiting with bated breath saw the number on the instrument soaring wildly, approaching the limit in just ten seconds.

When they heard the sound of "bang", when the instrument was overloaded and exploded, everyone covered their hearts, feeling as if it wasn't the instrument that exploded, but their hearts.