118 Create a body to seperate

【What the writer wants to say:】

Tomorrow is a supernatural world, so it shouldn't be too scary to write about.

Good night little angels~~~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥

-----text-----

The rain was pouring, and the ground was muddy.

In the cramped narrow alley, the black armored army sealed by the demon spirit disappeared, only the gorgeous carriage swayed wantonly in the swaying night.

The doors and windows of the carriage were shattered, and the cold wind blew the rain at night, relentlessly blowing into the interior of the carriage with a trace of coolness, occasionally bringing out a few faint moans and roars that even the heavy rain could not cover up.

After knowing that the boy he loved had been married to him in the past, had grown old together, and even gave birth to an heir for him, Orvis and Osdu couldn't stand it instantly.

The boy was still crying, but Orvis and Osdu felt that he wasn't crying enough.

A beautiful and weak teenager should not cry for his previous self, he should be under them, being fucked to death by their big cocks, crying and struggling!

Then, conceive their child again.

A beautiful and noble young man with a big belly must be extremely beautiful when he is being screamed and milked by them every day.

The extremely obscene images flashed through their minds one after another. They hugged each other and comforted them softly, but the two penises under their crotch held up to the sky, pressing against the soft body of the young man Xinxiang, as hard as if they were about to explode , a pair of deep black eyes, also covered with crimson blood, proclaiming their precarious sanity.

When they came back to their senses, they had already pinned down the weeping young man, tore off his white sacrificial robe, and severely fucked his two obscene holes.

The young man opened his small mouth and stared wide-eyed, with tears still hanging on his eyelashes, like dewdrops hanging on the wings of a butterfly. He looked helpless and dazed, and he was absolutely adorable.

What is more endearing than his innocent expression is that the two parts of his lower body are tighter than virgins and thicker than a slut's pussy and small asshole after not having fucked for a few days.

Squeezed, sucked, and licked by layers of obscene flesh, the man's muscles tensed up, hissing and gasping.

The boy didn't seem to react yet.

Until the man followed up with several heavy and ruthless rams, and aggressively broke into his mouth, plundering the oxygen and body fluid, the thick tongue wringing his tongue and sucking desperately brought him back to his senses, and his first reaction was also Instead of resisting, she excitedly embraced the strong man on her body, and responded with all her enthusiasm to the other party like a sacrificial offering.

The slender jade legs wrapped around the man's crazily shaking waist, her soft arms hugged the man's sweaty and tight shoulders, and the dexterous tongue played passionately against the man's greedy big tongue.