149 Perverted research maniac and poor experimental subject

【What the writer wants to say:】

I thought I could code the end of this world today...

Good night little angels, remember to vote for the stupid author if you like it~~

What (づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

"I have prepared a wedding, will you marry me?"

The research room was empty and quiet, the lights were dazzlingly bright, countless glass and metal instruments were displayed in it reflecting the cold light, some fragmentary or complete human organs were soaked in the potion, and the air was filled with the smell of disinfectant.

Proposing marriage in such a gloomy atmosphere, no matter how nice the man's voice is, it can't hide the weirdness in it.

In particular, the person being proposed is naked and shy, lying on the operating table with arms folded and legs curled up. The person who proposes is wearing a white coat and a white shirt with the buttons of the shirt loose. Because of the condescending look down, a few strands of forehead hair are hanging down in front of his eyes. , half covering his dark pupils.

While proposing, the man forcefully straightened and flattened the boy's body, then stretched out his big hand with well-defined joints, and groped along the boy's smooth forehead and high nose bridge, as if he was inspecting the artwork he had just completed.

This picture, where it should be in a marriage proposal, is clearly more like a perverted research fanatic bullying the poor experimental subject.

However, the man's expression was too serious, and his movements of checking his body were meticulous, even pressing and rubbing his nipples seemed to be real, just to confirm whether the boy's new body was healthy.

Yu Huan's face was blushing, and his body quickly reacted to being touched. He bit his lower lip and kept silent, for fear of making any strange noises, which would make him appear dissolute.

How could he be so frivolous after changing his own human body...

The boy thought distressed and ashamed.

How did he know that every muscle, every inch of skin on his body, and even every strand of hair and fluff was carefully built for him by a man using his own genes.

Except for the length of the hair, everything else is almost a one-to-one restoration from the game.

The big hands rubbed between the toes, and then all the way up the instep. The electric current transmitted by the fingertips became stronger and stronger, the boy's breathing gradually became rapid, and a thin layer of moisture appeared in the deer-like black eyes.

When he touched the outside of his thigh, he thought the round of inspection was over.

Unexpectedly, the man's big hand suddenly inserted between his legs, and the two long fingers went straight into the hole.

"Ah! Ah Chong..."

Feeling the slight wetness of the fingertips and the easily touched film, Gu Chong gently pushed and stirred, while emphasizing again in a low voice——

"Baby is so wet, but my husband is proposing to you, so I have to answer, will you marry me?"

"Um... willing, willing..." Yu Huan bent his legs tremblingly, tightly clamping the big hands that were making trouble between his legs, and answered frankly and cutely.

Hearing the boy's reply, Gu Chong instantly tore off his calm mask.

He untied his belt with one hand, revealing his hideous and ugly cock, and sped up his movements with the other hand to expand the delicate pussy, ordering brutally in his mouth: "Honey, put more water, my husband wants to fuck your pussy."