81

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for your votes and comments! ! !

Meme (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ♥♥♥

-----text-----

The white mist fluctuated from thick to light, mixed with a strange fragrance, floating in the sky above the sacrificial field, rolling and relaxing from time to time.

Beast God Sacrifice is the day with the highest conception rate.

Therefore, except for the children who were put to bed early, and the elderly with insufficient energy, most of the adult orcs and sub-beasts gathered here, indulging in the joyful process of reproduction.

Driven by animal nature, the scene was full of lewd voices and emotions.

When the fog is thick, you can only hear the sound and not see the person, but when the white fog thins, you can see the scene of nosebleeds, smoke above the head, and heartbeat speeding up instantly.

Surrounding the altar, most of them are newlyweds who just formed a bond today.

In this area, every two or three meters, there is a colorful giant tiger, pressing or lying flat, or kneeling naked sub-beasts, roaring, and crazily fucking;

There are also sub-beasts with a passionate and wild personality, riding a giant tiger under them, caressing the red tassels on their chests, sticking out their pink tongues, and moving their eyes provocatively;

There are even those who like to mate in human form, like two meat worms, kissing and intertwining on the ground, or under a tree, a tall orc pushes a relatively petite sub-beast against a rough tree trunk, from bottom to top viciously violated.

The picture a little farther away is a bit unsightly.

In the beastman world, no matter which race, there are far more people who advocate freedom than those who choose to form a bond and are willing to be bound.

Therefore, it can be seen from the sky that some powerful orcs have monopolized two or even more sub-beasts!

Beside the bonfire, there was a muscular orc with scars on his face, lying on his crotch was a handsome Asian beast who was twisting his body, being thrust violently by him, screaming wildly, and holding a beast in his arms. The half-undressed young man was being kissed, rubbed his buttocks and fingered by him, making his body weak. Behind him, there was a well-behaved young man who was eagerly licking his huge balls.

Surrounded by three beauties, this orc has the body of a dragon and a tiger.

I saw him thrusting the slut under his crotch until it screamed and squirted water, then he pulled out his dick without hesitating, and then without a break, inserted it into the pussy that he pointed out was soft and rotten. middle.

When he got excited, he pulled the slut behind him, stacked the three of them up, and then manipulated a huge purple-black shiny sword, raised his head, and roared at the three watermen with their own strengths. Wandering wantonly between the curtain holes, so happy!

The situation by the pool is just the opposite.

I saw a fair-skinned sub-beast kneeling on the ground, the small ass hole behind him was being held by an orc, and the opening of the hole could hardly be closed. In his small mouth, another orc was still spitting out the ugly Cock, the two of them moved forward and backward, and exchanged positions from time to time. They were very hot and lustful.

Not far away, the situation is more complicated.

Taking a closer look, it turned out to be three dark and thick orcs, roaring, hugging, and fucking each other selflessly!