100 Wan Duzi, a Tibetan mastiff, seems to have been raised by him...

【What the writer wants to say:】

(* ̄3 ̄)╭♥♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

Feng Yilian failed and returned, but standing on the waiting platform, watching the hovering cars come and go, and the pedestrians hurried, she didn't regret it very much.

Before getting in the car, she sent two messages to Yu Huan——

【Xiaoyang's father is Marshal Gu's illegitimate son. Something happened to the original heir of the Gu family. Maybe they knew Xiaoyang's talent, so they wanted to take him back. But I feel that the interior of the Gu family is not so peaceful, so you have to be careful. 】

[Also, thank you for taking such good care of him. 】

When she pressed the send button, she felt that the depression that had accumulated in her chest for a long time suddenly dissipated.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I bumped into you. Are you okay?"

"It's okay, I'm fine."

To give an account of the heart debt I owed in the past, it has never been so easy.

Feng Yilian smiled to comfort the rash young man.

After returning home, as soon as the door was pushed open, there was a "bang", the fireworks exploded in the air, and colorful catkins fell on me.

"Mom, where's brother? I prepared a robot as a gift for him! Did mom prepare a gift for Xiaohe?"

"That child, didn't come back with you?"

Feng Yilian stood at the door. Inside the door, her daughter and her husband were holding gift boxes and wearing top hats. One was full of anticipation, and the other was tolerant and peaceful.

She suddenly laughed, smiled, and tears fell without warning.

So, why did she abandon that child in the first place?

Because even if Yu Huan helped her get the divorce certificate, she was like a frightened bird. As long as she stayed in that city, she would be worried all the time, whether that person would suddenly appear in front of her with a grim face, Shake your fist at her?

Because of Omega's inherent attachment thinking, does she fear the hardship of taking care of a child alone?

Because she was afraid, no one would accept a divorced Omega with a child?

Because... that child, does he have a similar appearance to that person?

Thirteen years had passed, and she couldn't remember how she felt at that time.

Perhaps, all the reasons actually point to the cowardice in her heart.

"Is it not going well? It's fine if the child doesn't want to. We will visit him more in the future."

The husband hugged his wife and gently wiped the tears off her face.

But Xiao He, who was rummaging through the bag for a gift, said in confusion, "Hey, is this a gift? This box is so beautiful."

Feng Yilian looked over in response to the reputation, and then grabbed the strange box from her daughter's hand. When she opened it, she suddenly found that it was...a medicine!

In the transparent potion bottle, there is a galaxy-like broken gold liquid flowing, which is very eye-catching. At the bottom of the box, there is a note——

【I wish you happiness. 】

Looking at the flamboyant handwriting and concise words, Feng Yilian cried bitterly in her husband's arms.