69 Guess who I am?

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: Oh, why is it so tiring being a teacher, my back hurts so much~~~

-----text-----

Facing two third-grade elementary school chickens who have been separated from their studies for many years, Yu Huan, a teacher, can be said to have endured a lot of hardships.

I don't know what's going on. When the two brothers learned the technique of firing bricks, they obviously learned it quickly and well, and they could do it easily.

But as soon as I took the cultural class, I instantly turned into two rotten logs, no matter how hard I carved, I was determined not to pass every exam!

Yu Huan's understanding of this era, apart from what he has seen and heard in the past sixteen years, all come from the plot.

He remembered very clearly that in the plot, the heroine had repeatedly emphasized the importance of education.

Therefore, he hoped that the two brothers could go to college with him and get that diploma.

Under the anxiety, Yu Huan couldn't help but wonder, in the previous life, the male protagonist started by moving bricks, but in this life, he has replaced by firing bricks. Could it be that the male protagonist's talent is all focused on those square bricks?

Can't you?

Faced with doubts, the twins laughed and said nothing, so they had to perform a live performance, what is the hardship and diligence of a stupid bird flying first.

Looking at the highest score of 59 and the unyielding learning spirit of the two brothers, Yu Huan was angry, sad, and distressed.

In the end, he wanted to give up, so he blurted out words of consolation, "It's fine if you can't learn it. Anyway, with your skills, even without that diploma, you can still create a world of your own."

Gu Lin was full of disappointment, "But, we want to go to college with you..."

Gu Qi pursed his lips, "We are too stupid... Did we disappoint you?"

"No, no! It's because I haven't been a teacher before, so I can't teach well! It's not your problem, absolutely not!"

The two high-spirited men in the village looked like two elementary school students who had made mistakes in front of him.

The bewildered look made Yu Huan blame himself, and quickly took the responsibility on himself.

But the twins didn't believe in his consolation, they only had a little dinner with him that day, and they lost their appetite.

And for the next few days, the situation didn't get any better.

When he woke up in the middle of the night, Yu Huan was shocked to find that the place beside him was actually cold.

He got up to look, only to see that the twins were secretly fighting at night behind his back.

On the second day, there were two dark circles under his eyes, and he smiled at him as if nothing had happened, cautiously, as if he was afraid that he would dislike them...

Yu Huan's heart is broken, these two fools, why are they so stupid?

After learning from the pain, he immediately dug out a book from the pile of books——"On the Mental Health Problems of Contemporary Adolescent Students" and devoted himself to reading it.

After reading it, he became even more certain that it was him, the teacher, who was too unprofessional to force the poor student into such a situation!

It is said in the book that for education, it is necessary to teach students in accordance with their aptitude, to combine work and rest, to have appropriate rewards and punishments, to... blah blah blah...