57 I don't really want to deal with this stupid male lead

【What the writer wants to say:】

Congratulations, Ah Fu finally got a title! Hahahaha~~~~

Happy New Year, babies, it’s best to be as happy as Ah Fu~~~

"*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★*."

-----text-----

Yu Huan's complexion changed from time to time, sometimes frowning, sometimes puzzled, sometimes stunned, sometimes delighted, it was as rich as a palette, and no one knew what messed up he was thinking.

Gu Fu pondered for a while and then gave up.

He took the opportunity to confess again, "Brother, will you be with me?"

Hearing this, Yu Huan subconsciously looked at the three large characters of "Tulip" beside him, then lowered his head and kicked a stone at his feet, a little bit reluctant to talk to this idiot male lead.

But he endured it, but he still didn't hold back, "You have seen my original shape, can't you recognize what kind of flower it is?"

His attitude towards his younger brother is different from that of his suitors.

Gu Fu: "???"

Isn't that... a tulip?

He always thought that the reason why Yu Huan's ability is so strange is because he has too many fans, so his wish power is too strong...

The two stared at each other, Yu Huan kicked Gu Fu's leg, and said angrily, "That's acacia flower!"

Gu Fu was dumbfounded, he hugged him angrily, "My fault, my fault! Brother, don't be angry, I'll change it now!"

"etc."

Yu Huan called to stop the person who was about to do it, sighed, and said reluctantly: "Forget it...my fans are used to this name, and a base called Hehuan doesn't feel serious at all. ..."

Human beings are not as calm as their monster race. They always have an inexplicable shyness and taboo about sex, as if it is something filthy.

However, the great cause of double cultivation is obviously a sacred and happy thing~

Gu Fu was not too reconciled either. His original idea was to use a powerful thunder light to protect the delicate Tulip, but now he was told that he had done the wrong thing. Isn't this a slap in the face?

He thought for a while, and with a wave of his hand, next to the word "tulip", a larger pattern of acacia flowers painted by Lei Guang was erected.

It is exactly the same as Yu Huan's original form, very eye-catching!

"This, from now on, will be the symbol of our base!"

Yu Huan lovingly stepped forward and touched his original shape, "Will people find it strange that the pattern and name don't match?"

"They wondered about theirs. Anyway, the base belongs to us. Brother, you haven't promised me yet!"

Gu Fu looked at the young man with burning eyes, Yu Huan's eyes wandered for a moment, and he was about to turn his head away when someone held his face.

"Brother, I'm serious. I've done so much, don't you still trust me?"

"No, I don't trust you..."

"Then you agreed to be with me?" Gu Fu hit the snake with a stick, his eyes lit up, and he hugged him and shouted loudly, "Wife!"

Yu Huan: "..."

Does this logic make sense?

Gu Fucai doesn't care whether the logic is correct or not, as long as Yu Huan doesn't expressly refuse, he can assume that the other party agrees.