147 The beautiful prisoner who sexually bribed the interrogator.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: Things shouldn’t be like this. What happened? Shouldn’t I be the one holding the whip?

-----text-----

At some point in the dungeon, there was fog, light and thin, cruising under people's feet.

Albizia julibrissin protrudes from the fog and climbs up the railing of the golden cage. The candlelight is also shrouded in mist, showing a different kind of tenderness on people's faces.

The youth's blue hair was scattered, his hands were locked on the cross stakes, his gold-embroidered wedding dress was torn into a mess, his jade breasts and thighs were exposed in the air, only the girdle was still buckled by the jade belt, and it was around the slender waist. He didn't let the whole piece of clothes slip off the young man's fragrant shoulders.

"Your name?" The low and cold voice began to interrogate.

It's just that this interrogator is obviously not a serious person. As he asked, he pinched Feng Ling with his hand and slapped the prisoner's face ambiguously.

Seeing the feng shui turns, the young man under the control of others is extremely well-behaved, "Yu Huan..."

"Yu Huan? Didn't you say before that your name is Yu Xiaohuan?"

"I lied to you..."

Aggrieved and ashamed, the young man bit his lip and bowed his head guiltyly, but was lifted up by his chin.

"Little liar, what else did you lie to me?"

Their eyes met each other, their noses pressed against their noses, and their thin lips rubbed against the bright red lips, biting lightly from time to time, and breathing intertwined.

"I... I am an NPC."

"Why are you deliberately approaching me?"

Controlling Feng Ling with his big hand, he scraped off the semen from the young man's face and jade breast, then went straight down, inserted between the other's forced open legs, and swipe on the beautiful lips.

Feng Ling's down feather is extremely soft, just brush it once from top to bottom, and the heart-wrenching itchiness instantly spreads from the flower lips to the deep part of the tender acupoint, causing the flesh of the acupoint to constrict and the heart to tremble.

This is more tormenting than the whipping just now.

"I... woo... It's a task sent by the game administrator. They asked me to do it. I don't know anything."

Yu Huan was really itchy, he twisted his body and wanted to hide, but his hands were tied too tightly and his movement space was limited, so he could only lift his legs and kick on the man's thigh, trying to push him away.

But I don't want to, this is obviously directly facilitating the invasion of men.

"Don't know anything? I don't believe it. After I met you, I lost a very important thing. You must have stolen it. Say, where did you hide it?"

Gu Chong took advantage of the situation to hold the boy's ankle, forcing that leg to wrap around his waist, and then used the tough main veins of the phoenix plume to push aside the flesh of the lip, and quickly brushed between the opening of the acupuncture point and the opening of the rear acupuncture point.

"Ahhh... so uncomfortable... woo... I didn't... didn't steal... Gu Chong..."

The excruciating itching felt like ten thousand ants crawling on his body at the same time. This feeling of penetrating through all internal organs and limbs was too painful. The young man struggled frantically, but the chains rattled, but he remained motionless.