106

【What the writer wants to say:】

Surprised to find that after ten chapters, the timeline has only been pushed back for more than half a month...

╮(╯▽╰)╭

-----text-----

The third prince wanted to make friends with Gu Yang, so he was quite agile in handling things.

As soon as he got the data, he excitedly returned to the palace, held a confidential meeting, and discussed how to make the 4S powerhouse play its role to the maximum.

At the conference table, the royal family, as well as more than a dozen important officials from the military and political circles, were arguing in full swing——

"This is the first person who has broken through to 4S. We must conduct in-depth and thorough research on him in order to cultivate more outstanding 4S talents!"

"Nonsense! Such an excellent young man should of course appear on the battlefield instead of lying on the operating table and being your guinea pig!"

"No, no, no, although Gu Yang is very powerful, he is only a freshman after all. He has no strength, but he doesn't know how to use it. It's also a waste. It's better to hide him first and give him special training in secret."

"Hiding? Now the battle on the front line is stalemate. Every second, we don't know how many soldiers will die at the mouth of the Zerg. 4S is our hope. His biggest role should be to deal with the bug mother and solve the war with one blow! "

"But after a person dies, the spiritual power disappears. If he sacrifices, we will lose the only research model, then..."

Seeing the crowd spitting, Marshal Gu De lowered his eyes slightly, staring fixedly at Gu Yang's photo on the file, without saying a word for a long time.

The emperor in the seat listened quietly for a while, then waved his hand to signal everyone to be quiet, but asked Gu De directly, "Old Gu, what do you think?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone realized belatedly that this Gu Yang was the grandson of the Gu family living outside.

It's embarrassing, everyone has never mentioned this matter, but it is obviously unrealistic to bypass the respected Gu De when it comes to real discussions.

Thinking of this relationship, the old man who just said that he wanted to study Gu Yang suddenly turned pale and shrank back.

Gu De was silent for two seconds, closed the document in his hand, and said in a deep voice: "I will take him to the front line, teach him hand in hand, and get him out as soon as possible..."

He paused before continuing: "Send another biologist to teach him about insect mothers."

After speaking, he got up and strode out of the conference room.

Principal Ye, who was called to find out the situation, quickly chased him out and stopped him in the corridor, "Old Gu, there is one thing that I think I should tell you."

Gu De looked at his old friend, "Is it related to Gu Yang?"

"More than that, maybe... it's also related to your family, Gu Yishu." Principal Ye hesitated.

Gein, Gu Yishu, is Gu De's Omega son who has been married for many years.

"The thing is like this. Gu Yang was seriously injured in an attack some time ago. The people who injured him were thrown in front of the police station, and there were still a few alive. According to the investigation, those people were all from the Blood Eagle Mercenary Group. The important thing is that after the incident Someone went to the police station and took the man away."