93

【What the writer wants to say:】

A little angel mentioned the problem of too many commas and too frequent sentence breaks in this article. This may be because the stupid author usually speaks slowly and likes to break sentences. This is my personal language habit. In addition, I am also worried about too many long sentences. will affect the reading experience.

However, when the author is writing, it is really difficult to realize some problems, so I would like to ask the little angels, do you need to pay special attention to this problem in the following chapters?

Refill for the little angel who gave suggestions (´▽ʃ♡ƪ)

-----text-----

"You divorced Zhen'er just for such a thing?"

Looking at the young man sitting by the window not far away, Yu Chenghai asked Gu Jian with an unclear expression.

Two months later, Weng and his son-in-law met again, but the atmosphere was a little tense, and it was no longer the harmony of the birthday party.

Gu Jian stared at the young man fixedly, and seeing the young man turned his head to look at him as if feeling something, he smiled softly before turning his head to look at Yu Chenghai.

"It's the first time I've heard a father use such words to describe his child." The man had a gentle expression, his black eyes were calm, "You didn't come to see me during the divorce days, but now you invite me for tea, you must be It’s something to ask for, and in that case, don’t try to provoke me, it’s really too stupid.”

"I gave birth to him and raised him, but in the end, he robbed my sister's husband. I don't have such a shameless son!"

Yu Chenghai also knew that once he was old, he shouldn't lose his composure like this anymore, and his anger and vulgar words should not appear on the Patriarch of the Yu family.

When Gu Shi first announced the divorce news, although he was angry, he was more pleased that his daughter finally jumped out of the fire pit.

But he didn't expect that what followed would be a more violent storm of public opinion.

On the front foot, Yu Zhener's romantic scandal is raging, and on the back foot, Gu's divorce is announced. How can this make people's imaginations run wild?

In this society, the requirements for men and women have never been the same.

People seemed to have forgotten what happened to Gu Jian and Yu An, and aimed at Yu Zhen'er with aspirations.

In the past, Yu Chenghai himself didn't have much respect for the women around him, but when this kind of disrespect fell on his daughter, he couldn't bear it at all.

"Since you don't have the sincerity to talk, I'll take a step first, and I'll call you the support that Huanhuan owes you later."

With that said, he got up and was about to leave.

"Wait a moment!"

Yu Chenghai hurriedly called to stop him, adjusted his mood, and then put forward his request as calmly as possible, "I hope you can clarify Zhen'er's matter to the outside world, you know very well that she never betrayed you before, so you It is a bit despicable to put all the responsibility on a woman when she is at fault."

"People in the mall still pay attention to character? Is this still the Director Yu I know?" Gu Jian took a sip of tea with a half-smile, "Why don't you just put out your chips and see if I'm interested?" Actually, by the way, before you bid, you should think about my grandpa first, and your mind may be clearer."