85 However, I am more interested in your brother

【What the writer wants to say:】

Huanhuan: Damn it! There is a treasure mountain in the sky, but I am tied up by a small ID card. If I knew it, I would have run away with the train overnight!

-----text-----

The exquisite two-story villa was dark and quiet, except for a little red fire in the living room, flickering strangely amidst the smog.

The hostess of the villa sat in the dark, staring helplessly at the tree-shaped wall clock on the wall, the second hand ticked away, and the excessively regular sound was as hard to endure as a torture.

When the gate was finally opened, the time was fixed at 11:49.

"Does it take so long to send someone away?"

Before the light was turned on, a voice that was difficult to distinguish between emotions and anger suddenly sounded.

Suddenly, very scary.

It's just that the man who was changing shoes at the entrance seemed to be born with a lack of fear. He didn't stop at all. He just raised his eyebrows and politely expressed his surprise after changing his shoes and turning on the lights.

It's not that Yu Zhen'er was surprised by the behavior of waiting for him to come home. In the past five years, she had been waiting like this. She just knew how to turn on the lights and prepare supper, making the house warm, like the best place in the world. wife.

He was just surprised, obviously some time ago, this person had changed his ways, and started to play the indifferent style of playing hard to get, why did he suddenly turn back suddenly?

This trivial doubt flashed in his mind, he nodded to the person on the sofa, and then went straight to the stairs.

"Stop!" Yu Zhen'er trembled, and extinguished the cigarette that almost burned her hand, "I asked you why it took so long to send someone away, didn't you hear?"

Gu Jian turned his head and said playfully, "I heard that, but, in what capacity are you questioning me now?"

"I'm your wife! I'm the mistress of the Gu family!"

"Did I admit it?" Looking at the hysterical woman, Gu Jian casually threw a thunderbolt, "Also, haven't you already prepared the divorce agreement? Bring it, and I'll sign it for you now."

Yu Zhener was stunned.

"What did you... say?" she asked softly.

A month ago, when she was reborn and came back, the first thing she did was to prepare a divorce agreement, but the current situation and the man's reaction were not in her presupposition or expectation.

"I said, I agree to the divorce." Gu Jian repeated patiently, "I have no objection to the terms in the divorce agreement. To be honest, you have been preparing for so long. I don't know why you didn't show it. But I guess, you may need time to build up your mind, so I haven't urged you."

Now I have to urge it.

"you……"

Seeing the other party's expression of "why am I so caring", Yu Zhen'er only said one word, and then stopped in a dizzy suffocation.

She didn't expect that the other party not only knew the existence of the divorce agreement, but also had a clear understanding of the terms in it, but even so, he did not take any action, neither expelled nor retained.

He just watched from the sidelines and pretended to be kind.

"Ha ha ha ha--"

The woman's sharp laughter suddenly sounded, and Yu Zhen'er clutched her heart, laughing so that her whole body trembled, tears came out of her eyes, and the newly made nails suddenly snapped in her palm.