35 I'm thinking how to seduce you

【What the writer wants to say:】

Gu Qing: Baby, why are you always so far away from me?

Huanhuan: The main reason is that I am afraid of death. I am poisoned because of you...

Yu Mo'er: Damn! It's okay to be poisoned as the main concubine, why should I be poisoned now that I've become a side concubine? !

Stupid author: I am also thinking about how to seduce my little angels!

Exotic style, online swing, meme chirp~~(づ ̄3 ̄)づ♥

-----text-----

Several spring tides, turned red waves.

When the sun was shining the next day, Yu Huan woke up from his sleep in a daze.

The carriage swayed under him, Yu Huan supported his forehead, and was about to call out to Xiao Shan when a pair of big hands pressed his temples and did what he wanted to do for him.

He was startled, and after two seconds of stiffness, the memory suddenly came back, and he realized what happened last night, and who was the person hugging him from behind at this time.

"Is Huan'er hungry? Do you feel unwell?"

The man's big rough hands pressed down moderately, and his warm breath sprayed on the youth's porcelain-white side face.

Yu Huan flinched for a moment, and took a while to grab the man's hand and look back at him.

The man behind him was still wearing the eunuch uniform, but his figure and appearance were his own.

Looking at the young man's dull face, Gu Qing smiled slightly, and took the initiative to explain: "Huan'er, don't worry, no one has seen my brother's appearance today, and when I need to show up, brother will automatically perform the bone shrinking technique to make people look good." Put on the leather mask."

"How about your injury...?"

Although he knew that this person had the halo of the male protagonist, and he had written to him early to remind him that he must wear a protective goggle when he went to the battlefield, but when the military report received in the capital said that Gu Qing was seriously injured and endangered, Yu Huan still couldn't bear it. Stop worrying a bit.

"With the magical medicine you gave me, the injury I suffered has already recovered." Gu Qing opened his skirt and showed Yu Huan his healed scar.

I haven't seen him in four years, and the bronze-colored chest is criss-crossed with knife marks. Although every wound has healed, it still makes people worry.

Yu Huan couldn't help stretching out his hand to touch it, "Why are these injuries so close to the mouth?"

"On the battlefield, swords and guns have no eyes. If you kill people, don't they all greet you according to the vital point?"

Gu Qing casually grabbed the plain hand covering his chest, and led it to the inside of his clothes.

He spoke calmly, but Yu Huan was terrified when he heard it.

The special blood of the Gu family can make them brave and invincible on the battlefield, without fear of life and death, and at the same time, it can also arouse their animality and bloodiness to the maximum.

Just like a beast sent to the Colosseum, it is brave and fierce, but it is also easy to lose control.

"Is the medicine I gave you useless?"

"It's useful!" Gu Qing showed a happy smile, "Many times, the military doctor said that I might not survive, but in the end I was still intact, thanks to the magic medicine that Huan'er gave my brother."