137 Who wants your handout.

【What the writer wants to say:】

Yu Zhang struggled frantically with his lunch box in his arms: No! I need this handout! Please let me choose again! ! !

-----text-----

The peace talks between the two armies, in the imagination of the people, should be straightforward and powerful.

But in fact, the agenda for peace talks between the barbarians and Han clans is not much more respectable than bargaining in the vegetable market.

What's more, the aunts in the vegetable market may have to be more decisive and open.

The primary reason why things were so difficult was that the two armies could not agree on their demands.

Da Yu's army had the upper hand in the battle, and they held Yu Zhang as a hostage in their hands, so they had nothing to fear when negotiating.

They demanded that the barbarians must compensate for all the losses of Dayu in this war, plus a certain amount of compensation, and guarantee that there will be no crimes in the next fifty years!

Of course the barbarian envoys refused. When they lost the worst, they never compensated Da Yu with a copper coin.

When they were a vassal state, the barbarians even wanted to grab the land and steal the benefits from the suzerain state of Dayu, and the tributes were all worthless.

They are well versed in the fact that barefoot people are not afraid of wearing shoes, and they know that Da Yu doesn't like to fight with them, so they brazenly ask for a truce in exchange for Yu Zhang.

Regarding this, Gu Han just inserted the sword into the table with a bang, and asked someone to drag Yu Zhang away amidst the shards of sawdust, seeing off the guests without delay.

Looking at the barbarian envoy who was tied up by Wuhuada and was about to be thrown out of the city, Honglu Temple Minister hesitated and said: "General Gu, is there something wrong with this, do you want to ask His Royal Highness Taisun for instructions?"

Gu Han put the sword back into the scabbard, and said disapprovingly: "There is no real guarantee, how dare you believe what the barbarians say?"

Throughout the hundreds of years of war history between the two tribes, every time they lost, the barbarians bent their knees faster than anyone else, apologizing, begging for peace and surrendering to one-stop service, which was not ambiguous at all.

But whenever you think that they are used to kneeling and are convinced by the might of the Celestial Dynasty, the barbarians who have accumulated enough strength will suddenly stand up again and give you a blow to the head, shouting bloodily, saying that they want a snow The shame of the past is to avenge the ancestors.

It seems that they were not the ones who knelt down to survive before...

You don't even know whether to say they have integrity or lack of integrity.

The beautiful qualities of being able to bend and stretch, and to endure hardships and taste courage, are learned by them anyway.

In Gu Han's eyes, such a nation has no credibility at all. Who knows if the agreement signed tonight will be wiped out by them tomorrow morning.

Of course the adults in Honglu Temple didn't believe it either, but the two clans should have some etiquette, so it would be disrespectful to tie up the envoy and throw him out.

Regarding their concerns, Gu Han just wanted to say: "Talking about respectability with wolves, my lords, you've got it right. When they're at a disadvantage and they're asking for help from others, they don't care about being decent at all. They'll just rack their brains." I wonder how I can get Yu Zhang away without spending money."