156 Basketball manager = Libido processor

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you little angels for your votes! ! !

It’s the first time to make Easter eggs, it’s too late, I’m done with meat and meat, Huanhuan will go back to the source world tomorrow~~~

Love mud cute~~~♥♥♥♥o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ♥♥♥♥

-----text-----

"Boom—"

"Boom—"

"Boom—"

It was almost dusk, and in the empty basketball room, the basketball was slapping rapidly on the wooden floor, the shoes were rubbing violently, the tall and strong body was slamming violently, and the sweat was dripping.

But this wasn't a lone basketball game, nor was it a practice session.

Six outstanding school basketball players have a special audience, the only audience they want.

In the first row of the stands, the spectator was wearing an extremely revealing cheerleading uniform, with his legs folded in half facing the court. He was hugged by a player in his early 1.9 meters, and he was so unconscious and soft as to fuck mud.

"Slutty manager, you called me so flirtatious just now, I managed to beat them and scored a goal, it was only ten minutes, I didn't take good care of my brother's big dick, and dared to pretend to be reserved with me, see if I don't fuck your bitch Asshole!"

"Woo...I don't...have no strength...Ah Ran...slow...oh...slow down...let me rest...take a break...uah...Huanhuan can't take it anymore...brother... "

The young man's begging for mercy was extremely pitiful, but Gu Ran heard it in his ears, and became even more angry. He picked up the man, and in the posture of a child urinating, he frantically fucked "papapapa".

"This is unbearable? Don't think we don't know. These days when we go out to play games, your body is almost fucked by them, right? During class, during meals, during sleep, and even when you take a shower and go to the toilet Both of these pussies must have their big cocks in their mouths, don't they, huh?"

Gu Ran's guess is very accurate. These days, whether at school or at home, Yu Huan really has almost no free time.

There are more wolves and less meat, and the competition between five people and one tiger is very fierce. If you don't pay attention, their beloved little slut will be intercepted, and they will be pressed in which corner to fuck and howl.

Maybe in the woods, maybe in the bathroom, maybe in the garden, maybe in the garage basement.

Any place seems to be a hotbed for those people to vent their animal desires, as long as the person who bears their animal desires is Yu Huan.

Having been raped so intensively and intensively, originally, Yu Huan didn't want to come to school anymore, he wanted to rest at home while everyone was going to work and school during the day.

But at noon that day, he suddenly received a call from the basketball team.

——"Manager, we are back! We won the National Youth League Championship! Where are you, we agreed to give you the trophy!"

The voice on the other end of the phone was excited and enthusiastic, and it was only then that Yu Huan vaguely remembered that he had even been hired as a school team manager.

He remembered the images of the team members obeying and caring for him, but he didn't know the intention behind those caring and obedience.

Out of the desire not to disappoint the team members who had worked so hard to win the game, and out of a sense of responsibility, he got into the car of his father and younger brother and was fucked all the way before he successfully pushed open the door of the basketball room.