91

【What the writer wants to say:】

Yu An: I'm flying solo now, is there still time? smile JPG

-----text-----

Gu Jian took the signed document, looked at the signature on it, flicked the paper, and muttered to himself: "If Yu An suffers no retribution, what does it matter to me?"

As long as his baby is fine, there is nothing to be afraid of when the sky falls.

Just as he was thinking this, the door of the study lounge was pushed open, and the young man he was thinking of rubbed his eyes and walked out with bare feet.

Gu Jian quickly extinguished the cigarette in his hand, turned on the exhaust fan, stepped forward and carried the man back to the lounge.

"It's full of smoke outside, go out later."

"You always smoke..." The boy leaned on the man's shoulder unhappily, and said softly, "Smoking is not good for your human body at all, you will get sick."

"We humans?" Gu Jian smiled, stroking his pouty mouth, "Then I quit smoking, okay? I won't smoke in the future."

"But... I heard that quitting smoking is very painful." Thinking of this, the boy felt distressed again.

"Hahaha--"

The man laughed, ripped off the boy's panties, skillfully buried his cock into the warm fairy hole, then kissed the boy's neck while teasing, panting and jokingly said:

"Then baby will help brother-in-law quit smoking, okay? In the future, as long as the addiction to smoking starts, baby will let brother-in-law fuck your pussy, drink your milk, and help brother-in-law relieve the pain, okay?"

"Okay... ah... brother-in-law, take it easy... later... um... I have invited guests to my house... haha..."

Hearing the boy subconsciously use the word "home", the man joyfully accelerated his thrusting speed, leaving strings of hickey marks on the boy's snow-white skin.

Under the dim wall lamp, ambiguous moans and roars floated back and forth in the room, getting louder and louder.

The other two under the same roof didn't know anything about it.

Seeing Yu Zhener walking out with a suitcase, Yu An suppressed the excitement in his heart, feigned surprise, and asked knowingly, "Where are you going, sister?"

Yu Zhen'er pinched the handle of the suitcase tightly, wishing she could smash this gaudy face with the suitcase!

Fortunately, at this time, the horn of a car sounded outside the door. It was the car that Brother Bai came to pick her up.

She took a deep breath and finally regained a little dignity.

The appearance of this car outside the door is enough to prove to the world that she, Yu Zhen'er, is by no means a poor wretch that no one wants!

Apart from Gu Jian, there are still a lot of good men waiting for her to choose.

On the contrary, this person in front of her was originally born as an illegitimate daughter, and everyone should know that she is a mistress. In the future, any decent family will never let such a person in.

As for Gu Jian?

Ha, such a cold-hearted man, expecting him to treat a woman sincerely is better than expecting a dog to spit out human words.

Yu Zhen'er contemptuously looked down at the man who was sitting on the sofa with a strawberry in his mouth, and said with a sneer: "Yu An, how much do you think Gu Jian likes you? You are just a knife he uses to deal with me, I really think of myself as a plate."