Chapter 2 Merchant Son-in-Law

Qiao Nan was reborn in the middle of the night last night.

After figuring out his situation at that time, he didn't feel sad for too long, and immediately began to think about his life plan.

Because he didn't have so much time to waste, bad luck would come soon, and he had to change his destiny before that, so as not to walk on the rough old road of his previous life.

The most urgent thing to do now is to divorce the Zhao family, expose the true face of the cousin, and seize the opportunity to separate the family.

Those blood-sucking bugs in Erfang, let them roll as far as they can in this life!

It's just that this matter is not something that he, a junior, can succeed in. It must be done by his parents to be successful. Now is the best time to persuade his parents to separate the family.

Qiao Nan showed a lonely look at the right time to persuade,

"Father and mother, everyone in Linjiang County knows about my current physical condition, but any man who is a little promising, who would want a young brother who can't have children to be the king? The rest are willing to want me, Needless to say, the conditions..."

"Since that's the case, why don't I just recruit a son-in-law? Maybe the conditions are still not good, but at least I won't suffer too much anger if I stay at home, or is it that my parents don't want me to stay at home? "

As he spoke, tears rolled down his face.

When the couple saw their son crying, they immediately felt distressed.

Qiao's mother immediately hugged her son, nodded and cried, "Show a son-in-law! Just get my son a son-in-law! Let's stay at home, with mother here, no one can bully my son..."

When I fell into the quagmire, my mother cried like this and wanted to save herself.

Different time and place, but the same love.

Qiao Nan's nose was sore, and the tears flowing down his cheeks came from his heart. After his rebirth, the thing he wanted to do the most was not revenge, but to protect the people he cared about.

He raised his head to look at Father Qiao, and said firmly, "Father, my body cannot suffer in vain. This is our best chance."

what chance?

Of course it is an opportunity to separate.

Qiao's father actually wanted to separate the family a long time ago, because the two brothers of Qiao's family are not siblings at all. Qiao's father is the son of his first wife, and the second wife is the son of his stepwife. .

It's just that in ancient times, filial piety was emphasized, and the parents didn't speak up, so the juniors couldn't casually propose a family separation, otherwise it would be unfilial to spread the word, and Qiao's father still had to do business, and his reputation was very important.

If Joe's father wants to propose a separation, he must have a suitable excuse and timing.

This time the nephew not only pried into his son's wall, but also caused his son to have an heir in the future. The bottom line in Qiao's father's heart was completely touched.

"Father and mother know what to do, don't worry, taking good care of your body is your business."

Father Qiao warned in a deep voice.

He also asked Yuzhu about Qiao Nan's medicinal diet. After a while, he and Qiao's mother held Chunhe together, and with the evidence, they went to the second room to settle the score.