Chapter 49

The second prince would marry Qiao Xu as the prince's official concubine, which Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou did not expect.

Zhao Lixuan didn't even think of it!

To be honest, although he was not very satisfied with Qiao Xu, his husband, he didn't dislike him too much. After all, he didn't know that the incident of falling into the water was all due to Qiao Xu's calculations.

And Qiao Xu is a person who is good at acting in front of men. In Zhao Lixuan's mind, Qiao Xu is a gentle and considerate image. He also brings a large dowry and takes care of the housework for him, which is very virtuous.

Zhao Lixuan once even thought that if he hadn't met Brother Nan first, maybe he would have fallen in love with Brother Xu, because Brother Xu is really good...

Then, Qiao Xu, who was very, very good in his heart, not only gave him a cuckold and got pregnant with someone else's bastard, but now he wanted to marry an adulterer in a fair manner!

The most irritating thing is not this, but the second prince and Qiao Xu, who want him to bear the title of scumbag and clear Qiao Xu's reputation for stealing people!

That's right.

After negotiating the deal, the second prince and Qiao Xu suppressed the idea of killing each other in the future, and began to hold their tempers and discuss future plans.

The second prince is someone who wants to seize the throne. In order to gain the support of the courtiers, no matter what kind of beast he is inside, he must have a good reputation on the surface, and he must not bear the stigma of taking other people's wives.

And for the sake of the child in Qiao Xu's womb and his future only son's status, Qiao Xu must not have the stain of a red apricot stealing someone.

Since both of them want to have a good reputation, the one who is responsible for this matter... is only Zhao Lixuan.

If Zhao Lixuan was a scumbag, Qiao Xu and Li would be happy to get out of the sea of suffering, and if he married such a "brave, strong and pitiful" remarried brother as the prince and concubine, he would definitely be ridiculed, but he could always establish a good relationship. Affectionate character design, save some face, right?

In this way, he can also use affection as an excuse in the future to reject the beauties that others give him, so as not to expose the fact that he is no longer humane. Thinking about it, it seems... quite perfect.

Qiao Xu couldn't think of a better idea, and thought it was a good idea. At the same time, he concealed his shock at the identity of Li Yuanju's prince. He didn't know anything, he was very pure and innocent, and it was all forced by reality.

Li Yuanju: ... Ha ha!

This Qiao Xu is treating him as a fool, just as he was so ruthless before that he would not refuse the deal, if this brother doesn't know his status as the prince, he will be called a ghost.

However, it's useless to worry about these things now. With such a ruthless person who punched the old master to death, it can only be regarded as his bad luck. At present, it is more important to solve the matter.

So after the two discussed it, Zhao Lixuan was out of luck.

And to treat such a small person, the second prince didn't need to be too polite, since he robbed his husband, it was impossible for him to recruit Zhao Lixuan to work for him, so the second prince directly showed his cruel and merciless true colors.

Zhao Lixuan either agreed to make himself a scumbag, and he would give him some benefits in the future; or he refused to resist, and he killed the whole family.