Chapter 69

How does it feel to be invigilated by your father-in-law?

Others don't know, but Yu Zhou thinks...he's full of energy in an instant!

Because when Yu Zhou knew about Qiao Nan's life experience, Yu Zhou had made such preparations. Even if Emperor Wende didn't come to the examination room for the examination, he would still be invigilated by Emperor Wende when he came to the palace examination.

Since sooner or later the exam will be taken under the eyes of his father-in-law, then this matter is really not a serious matter for Yu Zhou, who has traveled from modern times and has no deep understanding of the so-called superiority and inferiority in ancient times.

Not only did Yu Zhou not feel nervous, he also felt very happy.

Emperor Wende, an emperor, did not hesitate to pretend to be a government servant to see him, what does this mean? It means that Emperor Wende attaches great importance to him, is curious about him, and is extremely satisfied with his son-in-law!

How does this upset him?

actually.

After knowing Qiao Nan's life experience, Yu Zhou was still cheerful and happy on the surface, and his attitude didn't seem to have changed, but in fact, he was a little worried and apprehensive in his heart.

He wasn't worried that after Qiao Nan regained his noble status, he would be like those heartless people who would abandon him and find a new love. He believed that Qiao Nan was not that kind of person, and he also believed in the relationship between him and Qiao Nan.

After getting along for such a long time, he can feel Qiao Nan's growing affection for him. As long as he lives up to Qiao Nan, he believes that Qiao Nan will definitely not let him down.

But Yuzhou couldn't believe that Emperor Wende was his father-in-law.

The ancients paid attention to family status, and Qiao Nan was Emperor Wende's favorite prince. When the child was just born, Emperor Wende would be ecstatic, and he would directly take his son to court, accept the worship of all officials, and enjoy the supreme The status is glorious.

He wanted to put the best things in front of his son.

If it hadn't been for an accident in the middle, when Qiao Nan grows up, Emperor Wende will definitely match his son with a good-looking man with family background and talent, who is an excellent man among the dragons and phoenixes.

Although Yu Zhou feels that he is very suitable for this excellent man!

After all, he is not only talented, but also influenced by the cultural concepts of later generations. He has an equal respect for Fu Lang that is not available in this era. He also feels that he came here for Qiao Nan through time travel, and they are a good match bestowed by God.

But... this is Yuzhou's own idea, and others may not necessarily think so.

Yuzhou's current family background is a reality and shortcomings that cannot be changed. Even if he finds out a way to increase food production, he may have a bright future, but it will be limited after all.

Because everyone didn't know what was going on inside him, didn't know that he had insights and knowledge beyond the times in his mind, and didn't know how terrifying potential Yu Zhou had.

So of course, everyone now only thinks that Yuzhou is proficient in farming, that he is good at farming. He is indeed an excellent talent, but after increasing the grain production... what use is he for?

That is to say, Emperor Wende had heard Li Chengwei's report about Yu Zhou's shocking remarks in private, so he re-examined Yu Zhou and found that what he said was not simple.