Chapter 26

Yu Zhou spoke so clearly and acted so sincerely, the one who suffers the most from getting married is the other party.

Qiao Nan felt that if he hesitated again, he would be hypocritical.

Originally, he wanted to be a widow because he felt that he could not meet a lover, but now that he has, he has no reason not to take good care of it.

Well, the main reason is that Yu Zhou is too obsessive. If he doesn't agree, this person will probably cause something.

This is the first time he has seen a man who doesn't even care about the continuation of the incense. This man's brain has never been different from ordinary people!

But I have to say that Yu Zhou like this... also makes him very fond of him.

Qiao Nan was a little happy in his heart, and the expression on his face involuntarily brought out a little bit, which softened the cold temperament around him a little.

Seeing his son's appearance, Qiao's father and Qiao's mother were extremely happy, and they were more and more satisfied with Yu Zhou.

Immediately, he ordered the housekeeper to prepare the food and drink, and brought Yu Zhou to the table to discuss the details of the marriage, so as to avoid any accidents!

at the dinner table.

The three brothers Qiao Nan, Qiao Wenwen and Qiao Yunwen were all there. Although Qiao Nan and Qiao Wen were brothers, according to the rules here, the elders should not be present when discussing marriage, and they need to avoid it.

But Joe's father is quite special. As an out-and-out ancient man, he not only only has Qiao's mother as his wife, but also has avant-garde ideas.

He has always treated the two elder brothers in the family as men, not only letting his master teach the Four Books and Five Classics, but also teaching the two brothers how to do business, and he never shy away from discussing things at home. Became cowardly and ignorant.

The reason for this idea has a lot to do with Joe's father's experience.

Father Qiao actually had a younger sister of the same father and mother back then, and that younger sister was raised timidly and cowardly by his milk, and her mind was full of thoughts of regarding father as heaven and husband as heaven, so "virtuous" .

So much so that after getting married, the other party was bullied by her husband's family and didn't know how to resist, and was tortured to death at a young age.

Even before she died, she was still saying that she didn't blame her husband, it was her fault...

Father Qiao's heart ached so much that he made up his mind from then on that even if his child develops a savage and rude temper, no one wants him, he can't become like his little sister!

Therefore, getting along with the big family of Qiao's family is more casual.

Yu Zhou has read the book and knows the character of Qiao's family. It is not surprising, and he even likes it, because he is a time traveler who often forgets the rules of the times.

Both parties have hearts, and the atmosphere at the dinner table is happy and harmonious.

Father Qiao raised his glass to Yuzhou, smiling,

"Nephew, you and my brother Nan are really destined to be married by mistake. Originally, I thought you were just marrying reluctantly, and the old man just followed the rules to prepare for the marriage. We were not careful. Now, what requirements does my nephew have for the marriage? You say it, let's add some."