Chapter 42

When I first bought the house, the person in the tooth dealer introduced that the people who live on Guixiang Street are basically the husbands or wives of the students of Fucheng Academy.

Not surprisingly, the story of Xue Zhizhou that night was widely spread among the students of Qingshan Academy, and it is estimated that it will spread throughout the academy in Fucheng in a short time.

Because there are few scholars in this era and the circle is so big, it is really not easy to spread some news.

Qi Su Niang and Xue Zhizhou finally reconciled.

Xue Zhizhou didn't want to, but the Qi family was not a vegetarian, he was just a scholar, he didn't dare to go head-to-head with the Qi family, and if he didn't want to be killed by the Qi family, he could only secretly agree.

He made up his mind that as soon as he passed the Juren examination, he would clean up the Qi family immediately!

But he thinks so, the Qi family is not stupid, but anyone with a normal IQ knows that they should not give their enemies a chance to stand out, otherwise there will be endless troubles.

On the night when Xue Zhizhou was beaten, Master Qi sent a few servant girls to the door of the masters of Qingshan Academy, and publicized Xue Zhizhou's matter in the tone of watching and discussing.

Although it is not a fatal stain for a man in this era to have a concubine, if it is said too much, it is just a talk of a romantic affair, and most people will not take it too seriously.

But Qingshan Academy attaches great importance to the conduct of students, and Xue Zhizhou is not a monster.

Therefore, when Qingshan Academy announced the list of admitted students, he failed the list without any surprise!

Xue Zhizhou was very angry, but there was nothing he could do. If he failed the ranking, he would fail the ranking. There was no room for maneuver. He couldn't get into Qingshan Academy, so he could only study in other academies.

But other academies...

In most of the more famous academies, Shu Xiu is very expensive! Unless you are a genius, the academy cherishes talents.

There is no well-known and cheap academy, and one can imagine how well the master teaches there.

Without the Qi family's support, Xue Zhizhou can't even afford to study in a famous academy, not to mention Shu Xiu, an unknown academy. After all, Xue Qiuniang's dowry paid for his travel expenses to the county exam.

At this moment, Xue Zhizhou really regretted offending the Qi family.

But it was too late to regret it now. In the end, Xue Zhizhou had no choice but to sell Xue Qiuniang together with Xue's mother, so that he could find Shu Xiu and enter the cheapest and worst teaching academy in the prefecture.

He has studied hard for many years, and he must not just give up like this!

It's just that in this era when knowledge is severely controlled, without good teachers and academies with a rich collection of books, how difficult is it to get ahead? Even geniuses die sooner or later...

The most important thing is that Xue Zhizhou's reputation has been ruined, and no merchant will invest in a white-eyed wolf again.

But Xue Zhizhou can't think so far now, he just wants to advance to an academy and solve the current difficulties.

And this time, Xue Qiuniang really cried. She knew that the Xue family's mother and son were unreliable, but she didn't expect that the two of them were so worthless. She was still pregnant with the Xue family's flesh and blood, and the two mother and son could do it.