Chapter 17

After leaving the He family and walking far away, there were no outsiders around.

Yu Zhu couldn't hold back her curiosity and excitedly said, "My lord, you are so powerful, you actually crushed the stone just now! Is the stone real or fake? How did you do it, my lord?"

It can't be blamed that his little face was flushed with excitement. The strength of crushing stones with bare hands is really unimaginable to ordinary people. His son studied calligraphy and painting since he was a child, and he is obviously a thin brother.

Now that it has been exposed, Qiao Nan no longer needs to hide it, explain,

"Actually, I was born with supernatural powers since I was a child, but I am a little brother. My mother thought that if it spread, it might be bad for my marriage, so she kept the news very tight, and I was not allowed to use it on weekdays. You all don't know... ..."

Qiao Nan was also very helpless. Although he felt that his natural supernatural power was nothing, it was a good thing that he had the ability to kill a cow with one punch. He didn't have to worry about being bullied as easily as other brothers.

But for other people, it's really scary.

That's why since he was a child, his mother tried her best to strictly train him to read and write, piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, etc., and hoped that he could cultivate his personality and control his temper, and it would be bad if he accidentally killed someone.

Otherwise, why should he learn so many things as a merchant boy.

After hearing this, Yuzhu was envious and happy,

"That's really great. With such great strength, no matter what others say behind your back, they will definitely not dare to find fault in front of you, my lord. If anyone bullies us, you will punch me once, my lord. , beat them all down."

It's so majestic!

Anyway, his son is now recruiting a son-in-law, so he is not afraid to act domineering and powerful to displease his in-laws, and he is fearless.

"Yes, whoever dares to provoke me again in the future, I will beat him..."

Qiao Nan showed a big smile. He also liked the feeling of letting himself go. In the past, for the sake of reputation, he had to pretend to be gentle all the time, but it really choked him up.

Yu Zhu remembered Yu Zhou's expression just now, covered her mouth and smiled,

"My lord, what you showed just now scared that talented man into a fool. Who is that talented man? When did you meet, my lord? It's really interesting, you're so stupid."

"That person is not stupid, he is very smart."

Qiao Nan shook her head and said, "But it's really interesting, and it's different from most scholars nowadays."

Very clean, very pure, as if there is light on the body, as if there will be no darkness as long as the other party is there.

Really a very different person.

"It's very different..." Yu Zhu nodded in agreement, and then regretted, "It's a pity that he appeared too late. If it had been a few days earlier, with the appearance of that talented man just now, if the young master asked him to be his son-in-law, he would definitely If you like."

Although recruiting a son-in-law does not need to look at so many conditions, but if you can recruit someone who really likes the son-in-law, that would be the best.

"maybe."

Qiao Nan showed a slight smile, didn't say much, and didn't take this kind of words to heart.