Chapter 83

The queen mother fell ill the night the royal family banquet ended.

The officials who heard the news were not surprised by this. Who doesn't know what kind of virtue Princess Shuyi is?

And the empress dowager's nephew, Liu Jiajie, is one of the most outstanding young talents in the capital, and is regarded by the Liu family as an outstanding eldest son of a thriving family, assigned to Princess Shuyi...

To put it bluntly, this is no different from a good cabbage being kicked by a pig!

The mother's family encountered such a "catastrophe", can the queen mother not fall ill? She didn't get pissed off directly, it's really considered that the Queen Mother has maintained her health well in Qingling Mountain all these years.

While everyone was moved, they couldn't help but secretly sighed. It seemed that His Majesty would never give up until he took care of those who persecuted and killed Liu Huangge back then.

It's a pity that brother Liuhuang died too early, otherwise if he was alive, what kind of favor would he be?

As for the prince and concubine Ruyan who was dragged away to pray for blessings...

Officials: It's just a concubine, who cares!

Little did they know that this was the real cause of the Empress Dowager's illness.

...

Queen Mother's bedroom.

"Snapped!"

The Empress Dowager slapped Concubine Li on the face, her whole body trembling with anger, her eyes were bloodshot, as if she was about to eat Concubine Li.

"Yang Liying, you raised a good daughter, how dare she, how dare she send my daughter to sacrifice to heaven? That's my daughter, the daughter I gave birth with great difficulty!"

It's still her and her sweetheart's child, and now it's gone, and it's gone with her nephew, the queen mother is really heartbroken.

Concubine Li was a little guilty at first, but after being slapped by the queen mother, she couldn't help feeling resentful.

She and her son have been very unlucky recently. A lot of bad things have not been sorted out yet, and they are counting on the queen mother to come back to support their mother and son. The queen mother is useless, and blaming them is really too much.

Concubine Li is also a daughter of a big family, how can she bear this kind of grievance of being used as a punching bag, she is also a person with a temper!

Concubine Li immediately pushed the Queen Mother away and said angrily,

"You old witch, my father and mother have never beaten me, yet you dare to hit me? Shuyi is stupid, and it's not my fault, it's your son's seed, you go to your son to settle the score, what does it matter to me?" thing?"

"It's just a dead daughter. Why cry? If you have the ability, you kill Shuyi and bury your daughter. I won't say a word."

"You, you bitch..."

Shocked by Concubine Li's unfeeling words, the queen mother was shocked and angry.

Concubine Li has been really aggrieved recently, she didn't want to endure the queen mother's scolding, so she went all out with a sneer,

"You call me a slut? Old witch, how much better do you think you are than me? Everyone is equal, a grasshopper on a rope, you can't even ride on top of me." "Your daughter will be taken away by Shuyi." If you want to die, blame your own greed, don't think I don't know what you're up to."