Chapter 72

Aunt Qi Nan's mother and son are not human beings on weekdays, oppressing their main wife and treating their legitimate sons and daughters harshly. Now that the uncle's house is about to end, it is naturally impossible for the three mothers and sons of the Lu family to share their adversity with them.

After instructing his children to prepare quickly.

Lu Shi directly took the written reconciliation letter, and a group of strong confidantes and servants, approached Aunt Qi Nan's mother and son aggressively, and demanded reconciliation.

Although Lu's life in the uncle's mansion was very unsatisfactory, and she was always bullied by her husband, mother-in-law and concubine, but the maids in the uncle's mansion did not dare to bully her except for laughing in private.

After all, no matter what, Mrs. Lu is also the mistress of the family, and Mrs. Lu is also giving the monthly silver in the uncle's mansion. Do you want to get paid for offending Mrs. Lu?

Therefore, when Mrs. Lu forcibly broke into the old lady's courtyard, the surrounding maids couldn't stop her even if they wanted to.

Aunt Qi Nan's mother and son were panicking and worrying about the appearance of the Su family just now, seeing Lu's forcefully barging into the courtyard and wanting to get back together, they were suddenly furious.

They were used to bullying Lu Shi, Qi Nanbo immediately wanted to slap Lu Shi, but now Lu Shi would not swallow his anger anymore.

"Slap!" Lu Shi directly slapped back with his backhand.

Everyone in the room was stunned.

Qi Nanbo held his swollen cheeks and couldn't believe it, "You, you dare to hit me?"

The old lady was also so angry that she chopped her cane and cursed, "Poisonous woman! Poisonous woman!"

The noble concubine Xiao Luoshi even put on eye drops when he saw the opportunity, and fanned the flames beside him, "Sister, how can you beat uncle? Uncle is our husband..."

Lu Shi glanced at little Luo Shi, and she was no longer choked up as usual. Anyway, it was a grasshopper after autumn, and she couldn't jump twice. It would be a waste of her time and energy to get angry with this kind of person.

Lu folded his arms and mocked,

"I just hit, what can you do to me? How have you treated me and my children these years, you don't know what to do?"

"I'm a poisonous woman? No matter how poisonous I am, can I be as poisonous as you, the old lady? It's shameful to snatch other people's husband's wife and daughter-in-law. No wonder I'm suppressing my wife and daughter-in-law everywhere. The guilty conscience in the legend?"

The old lady got angry when she was poked on her painful foot, "Shut up!"

Lu Shi sneered, "I can't shut up, the scandals in this uncle's mansion are all facts, you are really more disgusting than I imagined."

"Okay, I'm not here to ask for your opinions. If you don't agree with the matter of reconciliation today, you have to agree to it..."

After finishing speaking, Mrs. Lu signaled to the mother-in-law and servant next to her, "Do it."

A group of mothers-in-law and servants who had been ready to go for a long time rushed up and held Qi Nanbo down, directly cut Qi Nanbo's fingers, and pressed his fingerprints when He Lishu was there.

With such a rough behavior, the old lady next to her jumped her feet in anger, and little Luo Shi was stunned. It was hard to accept that Lu Shi, who had been swallowing his anger, could be so arrogant.