Chapter 5

Dongping Village, Yu's house in the early morning.

In the hall.

Yu Zhou looked at a group of familiar and unfamiliar so-called relatives in front of him, unable to react from the shock for a long time.

As for the uncles and aunts of the Yu family, they were frantically persuading their nephew who was about to get married,

"Yu Zhou, don't blame the uncles for their cruelty. It's all caused by these poor days. You are a talented man, but if the family has something to do, we are reluctant to send you, a talented man, to another house, right? "

"You must know that a scholar can help the family exempt from land tax and military service, but your cousins are going to get married, and your cousins are going to get married, and you have to spend money everywhere. You are not allowed to marry, how is life in this family? "

"Don't worry, as long as you honestly become the son-in-law of the Qiao family, we will definitely tell you about your own father."

"Besides, you are not at a loss for this marriage. The Qiao family is a wealthy businessman in the county, and the family's money is inexhaustible. I heard that the younger brother of the Qiao family is even more handsome. That's what it is. no......"

"..."

Even though they had already exchanged invitations with the matchmaker of Qiao's family yesterday, the marriage between the two families was finalized.

But before the real marriage, no one can say what accidents will happen, especially Yuzhou promised that there is something hidden in the marriage, and the uncles of the Yu family are also worried that the persecution will be too much, and it will not be good to force people to fight.

So this morning, after Yu Zhou woke up, he seemed to have a wrong expression, and everyone in the Yu family immediately tried to persuade him nervously.

It's just that they talked for a long time, but the other party didn't listen to half a word.

Because at this moment, Yu Zhou's body is no longer the weak and bully Yu Xiucai before, but a soul from another world with the same name and surname from another time and space!

...

Yu Zhou traveled here in the middle of the night last night.

When he just woke up last night, he thought he was dreaming. After all, in the era he lived in, apart from filming crews, even in the most remote mountainous areas, there was no such dilapidated straw mud house.

And the quilt on his body was so dark and hard that he might not even give it to homeless people on the street, so this is not a dream, or could it be something?

But very soon, with one after another of strange memories creeping into his mind, Yu Zhou gradually understood a reality.

He doesn't seem to be dreaming, he seems to have time-traveled.

Not only that, but he also seems to have transmigrated into a book, a danmei birth novel called "My Husband is the Chief Assistant"!

There is also a reason why he was able to react so quickly that he had transmigrated into the book.

Although Yu Zhou is a serious university professor on the surface, in the eyes of others, he is knowledgeable, capable, serious and aloof.

However, in fact, he is no different from ordinary young people in his heart. He also likes fashion, entertainment, eating melons on the Internet and reading novels...etc.

The novel "My Husband is the Chief Assistant" is one of the novels Yu Zhou has read.

Although I was shocked by the world setting of the three genders in this novel, but because the plot of the novel is good, and the descriptions of imperial examinations, being an official, etc. in the book are very interesting, Yu Zhou still read it with interest.