Chapter 91

The Liao family actually came to propose marriage to Brother Wen!

When everyone in the Qiao family heard the matchmaker's intentions, their faces changed on the spot, and Father Qiao almost couldn't hold back and threw the matchmaker out.

Who in the capital doesn't know what Liao Wencai is?

Not to mention that the other party has not yet married a wife, there are already a lot of concubines and concubine children in the backyard. Just by looking at his behavior against Liu Yu, you can know his bad behavior.

The Qiao family is not the kind of people who are greedy for wealth and honor, how could Qiao's father and Qiao's mother agree to marry Wen Geer into such a pit of fire.

Before the matchmaker could say anything more, Mother Qiao sternly rejected the marriage on the spot.

Such an attitude made the matchmaker stunned, staring at Qiao's family in disbelief,

"Master Qiao, Mrs. Qiao, the Liao family is a family of third-rank officials. Master Liao is still the secretary of the household department, and the one who proposes marriage is the second son of his family. If you get married, there is a great way behind it. Why don't you willing?"

Although there are many dignitaries and dignitaries in the capital, the Hubu Shangshu, who is the third rank, is definitely one of them.

After all, there are six ministries in the imperial court, among which the ministers belonging to the Ministry of Household Affairs and the Ministry of Officials are the most popular, so officials with real power, even relatives of the emperor, dare not neglect.

And what is the Qiao family? It used to be a merchant, but now it's just the family of a seventh-rank official. How dare they refuse the Liao family's marriage proposal? I really don't know what to do.

The Qiao family naturally knew that refusing Liao Shangshu's marriage proposal would cause trouble, but they could find a way to solve it. Marriage with the Liao family is nothing but a way to heaven, and it is clearly going to hell.

Qiao's mother looked at the matchmaker with a very ugly face, she didn't want to get entangled with her, so she said goodbye directly.

"You don't need to say more, the Liao family is a big family, our small family and small house are really unattainable, please go ahead."

After finishing speaking, he asked the woman beside him to 'invite' the matchmaker out of the mansion.

As soon as the matchmaker finished explaining her intentions, she was kicked out of Qiao's house before she had time to persuade her.

Wait until there are no outsiders.

Only then did Qiao Wen throw herself into Qiao's mother's arms in panic and said nervously, "Mother, I don't want to marry that shameless dude Liao Wencai, mother, please help me..."

His eyes were almost red with anxiety.

He already has someone he likes, so he doesn't want to marry Liao Wencai, who is lecherous and has bad conduct. Marrying that kind of person is like jumping into the fire pit.

Qiao's mother looked at her son's anxious look and comforted her distressedly, "Don't be afraid, Brother Wen, mother will not agree to this marriage."

Father Qiao also hurriedly said, "Father will never agree to this marriage."

"But the Liao family is a member of the third rank, and my brother-in-law is only the seventh rank. What if they persecute our family?"

Qiao Wen couldn't calm down at all. Thinking of the power gap between the two families, he couldn't help crying. He didn't want to marry Liao Wencai, but he didn't want to hurt his parents' family either.