Chapter 60

Because the attitude of the housekeeper sent by Qi Nanbo's mansion to recognize relatives is really superior, Qiao Nan is particularly displeased with him, so even though he knows that he will probably go to the uncle's mansion in the future, he has no intention of showing good face now.

He is a person who has lived a new life. If it is not necessary in this life, he will never wrong himself again.

Asking for help should look like asking for help. With the state of Qi Nanbo's mansion, let's wait and see.

the other side.

Yu Zhou didn't know that his cheap father had already sent someone to visit him, and he and He Yuanbai were quite depressed now, no, to be precise, they should be speechless.

The reason is very simple. The few students from Nanshan Academy who had conflicts with them on the way to the exam, after arriving in the provincial capital of Jingzhou, they also chose to rent a residential courtyard alone, and they also happened to rent next door to them!

It was a coincidence, but seeing the resentful and provocative expressions on the faces of the people opposite, the people in Yuzhou knew that this was definitely not a coincidence.

Most of the people from Nanshan Academy came to be their neighbors after inquiring about their renting from the dentist.

As for the confidentiality of customer information, even in the modern age with legal constraints, it does not play a big role, let alone the ancient times where the laws are even less sound.

As long as the money is enough, the dental store will be very happy to sell news.

"Brothers, what a coincidence, we met again, please give me your advice in the future."

A few students from Nanshan Academy pretended to come over to say hello, accompanied by the group of girls they met on the road before, their eyes and tone were full of provocation.

It was obvious that they planned to fight the Yuzhou people to the end, in order to avenge the itchy fans on the road.

The people in Yuzhou were indeed quickly responded to again.

Xu Shi could see that they were all relatively clean and self-conscious, and avoided the girls and brothers outside. A few students from Nanshan Academy specially found trouble in this place.

In order to vent their anger and retaliate, after these students moved into the compound, they stared at the schedules of Yu Zhou and the others every day, deliberately opposing each other.

When several people in Yuzhou were reading, they started to have fun;

When Yuzhou and the others were sleeping, they were still having fun;

When Yuzhou and the others went out, they seized the time to rest and read;

In short, they just want to quarrel so that the few people in Yuzhou can't review the endorsement properly.

As for whether they play too much on their own, will they delay the exam... Several of them are very confident in themselves.

Because the test results mainly rely on the usual accumulation, the more important role of cramming is to comfort.

In fact, every year, most of the students, after arriving at the examination place ahead of time, spend most of their time participating in literature and poetry gatherings, making friends and showing off their fame, and they don't read too many books before the exam.

The people in Yuzhou have been staying in the house to read books and did not participate in the poetry meeting. It is purely because they are worried that with their own abilities, if they perform too well at that time, they will be envied by others, and they will act in a low-key manner for safety reasons.