Chapter 114

Huangzhuang is not too far from the capital.

But Yu Zhou walked slowly with a group of dandies, and also solved all kinds of emergencies encountered on the way. By the time they arrived at the place, it was already evening.

Rao these dandies usually like to play polo, like to ride horses and hunt, and their physical strength is better than ordinary scholars, but after walking for so long, they are still exhausted.

After all, the ancient times were dirt roads, full of potholes, not as smooth as modern cement roads.

On the contrary, Yu Zhou was worried that he would end up in the short-lived cannon fodder of the original owner. Even if he was out of the plot now, he still kept exercising unshakably. His physical fitness was very good.

After arriving at the place, the first thing is to arrange accommodation.

Since this training camp is to get rid of the bad habits of this group of dandies, Yuzhou didn't let everyone bring servants to serve them, and even changed their clothes into the same camouflage uniforms, so the accommodation conditions can't be too good.

It is the most common kind of bunk beds in modern schools, a dormitory for eight people.

This kind of condition is not good, but in fact it is not very bad. Ordinary people can accept it, but for these young men who have to occupy a courtyard by themselves at home, it is no different from a beggar's nest.

The dandies can hardly imagine that a room sleeps eight people, and a bed is only 1.2 meters wide.

Everyone was stunned when they heard the room allocation.

Immediately, someone excitedly said,

"Master, didn't we agree to come out for a training camp? You don't want me to take servants to serve you, but you let me sleep in such a small bed? Master, I am eight feet tall and three feet wide!"

The person who spoke was a relatively strong dude. It was obvious that the 1.2-meter bed was no different from a cage to him. It was difficult to sleep on it and turn over.

In fact, there were quite a few dandies present who were not small in stature, which was also normal. Most of the honorable men in the capital came after their military exploits, and those who were able to make meritorious service on the battlefield were naturally strong and strong.

Their children and grandchildren passed down to this group of dandies, so they are nothing more than grandchildren. Grandpa's genetic influence is still relatively strong, plus eating well since childhood, can these dandies also be strong and strong?

Sleeping in a small bed is indeed a bit wronged everyone.

But... He brought these people to Huangzhuang for training. It was not a blessing in the first place.

Facing the excited crowd, Yu Zhou still maintained a smiling appearance, and said earnestly,

"Students, do you know what a brother is? A brother is someone who has held a knife together, fought a war together, shed blood together, died together, and finally, faced the ravages and tricks of fate together."

"You can't fight and bleed together, and flee to the end of the world together, so now, the master will give you a chance to face the ravages of fate together." "You can't even live in the same room as a brother. Is this what you call a brother?" righteousness?"

"Or, do you just dislike your brother who snores, grinds his teeth, and farts when he sleeps? It's so superficial, what are you talking about, chivalrous and brotherly love!"