Chapter 48

Both Qiao Nan and Yu Zhou are activists, and they started to act after thinking up an idea.

this day.

Zhao's house in Fucheng.

Before dawn, the Zhao family was urged to work again by a few maids. The Zhao family, who had been sleeping soundly, was suddenly woken up, very angry and angry.

But looking at the stout figures of the maids and women, and the servants guarding the yard covered with sinews, if they want to curse, they just swallow it in their throats, and they don't dare to curse again.

No way, if they dare to beep beep, they won't be able to escape after a hard beating today!

Although the Zhao family is not delicate, and they used to be able to do farm work all year round, they are not without the strength to resist, but Qiao Xu's dowry brought too many slaves.

If they didn't succeed in resisting once, with Qiao Xu's ruthlessness, one can imagine their fate.

Moreover, Qiao Xu also took away all the money they brought out from the village. Let alone leave the devil Qiao Xu now, whether they can eat enough every day depends on Qiao Xu's mood...

Of course, it's not that the Zhao family didn't complain to Zhao Lixuan, but it didn't work at all.

Qiao Xu is really good at acting, once in front of Zhao Lixuan, he became the most innocent and pure little white flower, and the method of torturing them is very superb, when people beat them, they never leave scars on their bodies .

The most frightening thing is that they work from morning to night every day, and eat bran-swallowed pickles. As a result, not only are they not thin, but their bodies are slender. At first glance, they look like they can only be raised by big fish and big meat every day. .

So, no matter how confused Zhao Lixuan was about family matters, he couldn't believe the words of his family being abused when he saw how fat his family members were.

Fat as a pig, the Zhao family: ...

This horse is really speechless!

The Zhao family had a miserable life under Qiao Xu's hands, and they really regretted marrying Qiao Xu in. They thought it was a golden doll for them to eat and drink, and wore gold and silver, but who knew it was a devil who came to collect debts.

Brother Zhao, brother Zhao, and younger sister Zhao, felt some resentment towards Mother Zhao who insisted on changing his parents at the beginning, but because the other party was suppressed by his mother's filial piety, he only dared to complain in private.

But Brother Zhao's daughter-in-law doesn't have so many worries.

Women in this era are afraid of being divorced, but if life in their husband's house is really bad, some hot-tempered women will not be afraid of those gossips. After all, nothing is as important as eating by themselves, isn't it?

What's more, Aunt Zhao was not such a virtuous person in the first place, and she had a mother-in-law relationship with Zhao's mother. Now that she was tortured by Qiao Xu with the Zhao family, her emotions exploded, and she yelled at Zhao's mother.

"Bah, it's all your fault, old woman. What would you trade for a good marriage? You really think your son is some kind of treasure, and you even despise Brother Nan, the eldest son of Qiao's family!"

"Xuan boy can marry someone to burn incense. What are you doing? It's all right now. Brother Nan was retired by you. I married such a wicked husband and came home. I am really unlucky for eight lifetimes. I just married into your Zhao family to suffer, the dead old woman is harmful..."