Chapter 126

Elder Du Ge and Qiu Yelin didn't expect Yuzhou's reaction after hearing the rumors.

Qiu Yelin's handsome face was directly beaten into a pig's head.

Mrs. Ming Anbo saw her horrific son coming home, and immediately couldn't hold back the mistress's calm expression, crying distressedly while administering medicine to her son, while cursing Yu Zhou as a jerk.

Qiu Yelin was about to scold Yuzhou to death, covered his bruised face and said bitterly,

"Damn Yu Zhou, I will never suffer this beating in vain! I will definitely snatch Brother Liuhuang over, and when the time comes, sleep with the person he loves the most, and beat the baby he loves the most!"

I don't feel that my small behavior deserves to be beaten.

Mrs. Ming Anbo agreed with her son's words, but then she became worried, "Ye'er, in such a short period of time, then Brother Liu Huang is really interested in you? Mother always feels uneasy."

"Mother, don't you know my skills?"

Qiu Yelin was obviously very confident, and there was indescribable pride in his voice,

"Although Liuhuang brother is smart and powerful, he is still a brother after all. I dare not say anything else, but let a girl fall in love with me. When do you think I have missed in these years?"

"Besides, it is human nature to love the new and dislike the old. Since ancient times, a wife is not as good as a concubine, a concubine is not as good as a prostitute, a prostitute is not as good as stealing, and stealing is not as good as stealing... There is no difference between men and women or brothers."

"Yu Zhou is intelligent and handsome, and he has a deep affection for brother Liuhuang. When an ordinary girl meets such a husband, he will be infatuated for the rest of his life."

"But what is the identity of Brother Six? Now he is the prince of Gu Lun. In the future, he will be the emperor. Mother, which emperor have you seen since ancient times, there is only one person in the harem?"

"A man can be an emperor with four concubines and nine concubines, and a brother and a woman can certainly not have only one emperor's husband. What is his position and what is his idea?"

"The current Liuhuang brother is no longer a merchant who can only rely on her husband. I am handsome, gentle, talented, and deliberately cater to me. Is it strange that Liuhuang brother is interested in me?"

Mrs. Ming Anbo felt that this was reasonable, and after thinking about it, she suppressed the bad intuition in her heart, thinking that maybe she was too nervous and thought too much.

She immediately smiled and said, "That's good, then Ye'er, you work hard, it doesn't matter if you want to, you have to make Brother Liu fall in love with you."

"Although Brother Liuhuang is no longer a perfect body, which makes my son a little bit wronged, but fortunately, Brother Liuhuang's appearance is not to be chosen, and he is a noble brother, and he is His Majesty's favorite candidate for the heir apparent."

"If the other party is really in power in the future, you and him will have a prince, at least our family will not have to worry about it for generations. We will not be able to afford it if we look at the capital..."

As for trying to usurp the throne after having a prince, she dared not think about it.

The main reason is that if her son really has that ability, he won't be able to accomplish nothing now.

Of course, the premise of all this is that the Sixth Brother wins the throne, otherwise, they can only continue to follow Du Gelao's plan.

"Mother, don't worry, when did your son fail?"