Chapter 138

The power of adding oil and vinegar to the plaque bestowed by Qiao Nan is enormous.

Originally, because something bad happened in the village, the men in the whole Xujia Village were afraid of being rebelled by their husbands and wives. They exchanged the old marriage certificate for a new marriage certificate, and Xujia Village, who was ridiculed by the surrounding villages, is now completely famous.

Seeing the "Advanced Village" plaque sent by the imperial court, the villagers of Xujia Village were very excited.

Village head Xu was even more excited and incoherent, and kept confirming with the imperial envoy,

"Master, is this really the calligraphy given to our village by His Royal Highness the Crown Prince? Are you sure you made a mistake?"

It can't be blamed for the village chief's disbelief. It's really that their humble and poor village can be noticed by His Royal Highness. It's like a pie in the sky.

The imperial envoy who was sent out to handle the matter was instructed, and he did not show any impatience in the face of Village Chief Xu's long-winded words, but looked around at the villagers who pricked up their ears and said loudly,

"There is no mistake, it is your village. His Royal Highness said that your village is the first where 80% of the villagers have exchanged old marriage certificates for marriage certificates and actively supported the imperial government's policies. His Highness is very pleased and happy, and I hereby reward you with the title of Advanced Village. "

"With the title of advanced village, if the imperial court recruits workers, sends relief, etc., it will give priority to your village..."

The imperial envoy in charge said a lot of promises of benefits that were harmless to the court but vital to the people, and the villagers of Xujia Village almost fainted from happiness!

I really didn't expect that the men in their village were a little bit cowardly and couldn't resist the resistance pressure of their husbands and wives, and ended up getting such a big benefit by accident.

Immediately, Xujia Village was completely wiped out of the aggrieved people who were ridiculed by the surrounding villages.

After the imperial envoy left.

Village head Xu greeted everyone excitedly, "Let's go, let's let Wang Yi, Zhang San, Qian Si... those stubborn donkeys also go to replace the old marriage certificate. Our village is now an advanced village, so we can't let them hold back!"

Although most of the men in Xujia Village are cowardly, there are also quite a few diehards. The families the village head is looking at now just don't want to abide by the "New Marriage Law".

Before these people did not change their old marriage certificates, it had no effect on other people, and everyone was too lazy to care so much.

But it's no longer possible. Their village is an advanced village named by His Royal Highness personally. How can there be such an existence that does not support the laws of the court.

What if His Royal Highness finds out that there are such people in their village, and cancel their title of advanced village? Wouldn't they not be able to enjoy the benefits of an advanced village?

All right.

The imbalance of everyone is also indispensable in this. Why can the men of these families be at ease if they all succumbed to their husbands and wives? If you are cowardly, everyone will be cowardly.

Therefore, under the strong persecution of 80% of the villagers in Xujia Village, the remaining 20% of the villagers in the village did not change their old marriage certificates. In order not to be driven out of the village, they could only choose to follow the crowd...