Chapter 40

The exams at Qingshan Academy are difficult, which is for ordinary scholars.

In fact, it is not difficult for someone like Yu Zhou who ranks among the top in the county examination to enter the academy. After all, the purpose of the academy examination is to recruit outstanding students, and it is not specifically to make things difficult for others. The examination questions are measured.

Therefore, Yu Zhou easily completed the academy exam.

Cen Minghui was somewhat weak in math, but with Wen Junliang's reminder, he reserved more time for math when answering questions, so after the whole exam, he was still sure to enter the academy.

Not to mention Wen Junliang, it is said that if he hadn't been bad at calligraphy, he would have won the first place in their county's county examination!

For this reason, when the results of the county examination came out, he beat his chest and stamped his feet, regretting that he had neglected to practice calligraphy on weekdays.

The three of them felt very good after the exam. Seeing that many students did not leave after the exam, but went to admire the calligraphy and paintings hanging in the academy, they became interested and joined them.

The calligraphy and paintings hanging everywhere in Qingshan Academy are similar to the celebrity display walls in modern schools.

These calligraphy and paintings are all calligraphy and paintings left by the head of the academy, the teaching master, and the more famous students of the academy in the past. Not only is the commemorative significance significant, but the works themselves are also very excellent.

It not only opened the eyes of Wen Junliang and Cen Minghui.

Even the well-informed Yuzhou couldn't help admiring in his heart, seeing it with great interest.

Although he hates using a brush for daily writing, he just finds it troublesome. He doesn't dislike these ancient cultures. After all, the charm of traditional Chinese painting and calligraphy is really attractive.

The three of them watched and discussed while walking.

Unknowingly, he walked to a corridor with fewer people, and then met a panicked and anxious scholar.

In the end, before he stepped forward to ask what was wrong with the other party, the scholar was stunned when he saw them, and then his eyes flickered, and he threw the things in his hands at them, and said in a loud voice,

"You three are so brave, you dare to destroy the calligraphy and paintings hanging in the academy!"

The sound was so loud that it broke through the sky, and immediately attracted all the people nearby.

Yu Zhou:! ! !

Cen Minghui:! ! !

Wen Junliang:! ! !

The expressions of the three of them froze, and then they looked at the torn calligraphy and paintings on the ground, but they still didn't understand what was going on.

This is a catastrophe for them, and they are being used as scapegoats!

Cen Minghui turned red with anger and cursed, "Don't talk nonsense, you are the one who broke this painting!"

But they have missed the opportunity.

Most of the students around who were attracted by the sound were preconceived, and they first looked at them suspiciously.

And the scholar who framed them, that is, Xue Zhizhou, to exonerate himself, naturally did his best to continue to slander and frame them.

Xue Zhizhou was blaming them on the surface, but in fact he was telling the onlookers to listen, and he deliberately showed an angry expression and said,