Chapter 86

For the plot of the story "Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai", Qiao Nan didn't modify too much. The character design and most of the plot are basically the same as the original story.

He just modified some details to make it more in line with the current situation in the future, and added a lot of famous quotes and quotes to encourage brothers and sisters.

Of course, Yu Zhou provided these famous quotes and quotes, mainly because the ancient thinking has not yet been fully awakened, and there are not a few words to encourage men and women to be brave and independent.

Qiao Nan hopes to use these drama stories to spread some ideas.

It was the first time for the people in the capital to see such a novel performance of a drama, and they were very excited.

And the content of the performance on the stage of the teahouse is like the name of the catalog sung by the buddy just now. It is Miss Zhu Yingtai, who is arguing with her family to ask her to dress up as a man and go to the academy to study.

In this regard, the guests in the teahouse naturally have two opinions.

Some thought that Zhu Yingtai's idea was ridiculous and nonsense-this was mostly male customers and a small number of female customers.

Some of them felt that Zhu Yingtai was talented and thoughtful, which was admirable—this was most of the female customers and a small number of male customers.

In the story, Zhu Yingtai's parents just felt that this move was absurd and nonsense.

How can brothers and daughters enter the academy to study?

To this, Zhu Yingtai naturally wanted to refute,

"Why can't brothers and daughters go to the academy to study? Reading is to educate the people and enlighten the people. Don't we brothers and daughters need to be reasonable?"

"Daddy, you always say that a girl's hair is long but her knowledge is short. Isn't knowledge learned from books and seen from the outside? Don't let me learn, don't let me see, how can I have knowledge?"

The guests in the teahouse nodded upon hearing the words, and thought it made sense, including some pedantic men, although they were not convinced, but they couldn't refute the words.

In the story, wishing father is also angry, "The academy is full of men. If you have a daughter to study, what kind of ethics is this? It is a defilement to the sages and saints!"

Then Zhu Yingtai refuted again,

"Ethics teach me to be self-disciplined, not to teach me to become ignorant and foolish. They all say that there is no distinction between teaching and learning. Why can the academy ignore the student's family background, but can't ignore the student's gender?"

"What's this called education without discrimination? I just want to study, how can I tarnish the sages and saints?"

Then, the actor who played Zhu Yingtai walked to the stage with a firm face, and confidently raised his head to the tea guests in the audience.

Loudly said,

"I was born to be a mountain, not a stream. I wanted to look down on the mediocre ravines from the top of the peaks... I was born to be a hero, not a mediocrity. I stood on the shoulders of great men and despised humble cowards!"①

"My brothers and daughters are not inferior to Erlang!" The voice was resounding, and the content penetrated people's hearts.

In this instant.

The tea drinkers, whether they agreed with Zhu Yingtai's behavior or not, were shocked by it, especially the men and women present, their emotions were agitated.