Chapter 20

Hearing Zhao Lixuan's words, Yu Zhou felt like a thunderbolt.

When he traveled back then, because he had received the body's memory, he naturally knew that he was involved in a marriage, but he didn't take it too seriously.

The reason is simple, because he learned from his memory that the matchmaker came the day before he traveled.

As we all know, the ancient marriage procedures are cumbersome, such as three media and six engagements, it is auspicious to make a decision. In short, it will take several months to actually settle a marriage.

Now that the Qiao family's matchmaker came just once, according to common sense, the marriage must not be done yet.

Therefore, Yu Zhou wasn't worried about this, he just wanted to wait for the matchmaker to come again next time, and if he made it clear to the matchmaker that he didn't want to, the matter would definitely be resolved easily.

In the end, not to mention the wedding post, even the household registration has been changed for him!

Who did this?

The original owner's best relatives?

Yu Zhou was also angry, his eyes were redder than Zhao Lixuan's, Junyi's face was extremely cold and hard, and the air-conditioning all over his body seemed to be real. The sudden bad news made him a little annoyed.

And Zhao Lixuan's anger was even more heightened by his cold expression and no guilty look in Zhao Lixuan's eyes!

to be honest.

Zhao Lixuan felt very sad when he divorced Qiao Nan. After all, Qiao Nan was both talented and handsome, and had a gentle personality. It was impossible for him not to be tempted by such an outstanding person.

But it is precisely because Qiao Nan is good enough that his mother feels threatened. She is always worried that he will forget her when he has a wife. In addition, Qiao's family is a merchant, so his mother has always been dissatisfied with this marriage and let him be in the middle. Very difficult.

Until this time, Qiao Nan fell into the water and hurt his body, and his mother forced him to die, so he had to agree to divorce.

Zhao Lixuan felt very painful and was full of guilt towards Qiao Nan.

Therefore, after retiring the engagement, he had been thinking about doing something to make up for the harm he had done to Qiao Nan, but before he could come up with a result, he heard the news that Qiao Nan was recruiting a son-in-law.

And the object of marriage is still his classmate and friend!

On the day he retired, Yu Zhou became a married man, even his household registration was changed, and the auspicious day of marriage was also the same day as him!

Where in the world is there such a coincidence that he can't help but suspect that Yu Zhou has been coveting his fiance, otherwise why rush to become his son-in-law? Even the wedding day has to fight in the ring!

...

"Yu Zhou, I have been classmates for many years, I really didn't expect you to be such a shameless person who behaves in person and in secret."

Zhao Lixuan clenched his fists, angrily and mockingly.

He couldn't accept the fact that his ex-fiancé and his best friend were about to get married.

And Yu Zhou couldn't understand Zhao Lixuan's anger at the moment, and even felt that Zhao Lixuan's miserable expression, as if he had been betrayed and cuckolded, was very ridiculous.