Chapter 55

A drama in the Penglai tea house brought entertainment and talk to the people in the prefecture, but it brought deep panic to the magistrate's wife.

The story of the drama performance is exaggerated. Of course there is no adultery between the wife of the prefect and the butler of the prefect, but this does not mean that there are no secrets between them.

As a matter of fact, most of the plots in this "Beauty Attacking the Heart" are true!

The maiden name of the magistrate's wife is Luo Yuying. Her background is not too good, but it's not too bad either. She is a daughter of Juren.

The same as the setting of the heroine in the drama story, because she studied with Juren's father, she was not only beautiful but also very talented when she was young, so she was quite arrogant and wanted to be the wife of a high-ranking official.

But the reality is not so beautiful, so Luo Yuying finally got engaged with the son of her father's friend, who was also the son of a Juren.

Luo Yuying was a little disappointed by this, but the two were considered to be well matched, talented and beautiful, and if her fiancé could go to high school in the future, she would also be able to fulfill her wish to be an official wife.

But it's a pity that, just like in the drama, the fiancé climbed a high branch and wanted to call off her marriage.

Luo Yuying was a proud person, how could she tolerate such humiliation? So when it came to retiring the engagement, he had a very ugly quarrel with his fiancé's family.

And I don't know if God couldn't see the unconscionable behavior of the fiancé's family, so evil was rewarded with evil. The fiancé accidentally fell into the water and died shortly after retiring.

Now, Luo Yuying was happy, and because she hated that Miss Gao Zhi whom her fiancé climbed up to, she secretly spread messages everywhere, saying that that Miss Kefu had ruined her reputation, which made her marry very badly... and The development of the story of the drama is similar.

It can be seen from this that Luo Yuying is not a woman to be provoked.

So after retiring, Luo Yuying was naturally unwilling to marry someone worse than her previous fiancé, so she racked her brains to plan for her own marriage.

And not long after, she really found a chance to be an official's wife.

That was when Zhifu Sun, who had just been admitted as a Jinshi and became an official, went back to his hometown to visit his relatives. When it rained continuously for several days, he dared not continue on the road for safety reasons, so he could only temporarily stay at Luo's house.

Therefore, Luo Yuying became attached to her, and spent a lot of money to buy the book boy of the prefect at that time, who is now the housekeeper of the prefect, to help matchmaking.

In the end, she had to be responsible for ruining her innocence with Sun Zhifu's drunkenness, and she had to rely on Sun Zhifu who she married.

It is precisely because of this that although the magistrate's wife has tried to please her in every possible way over the years, her relationship with her husband is still not harmonious. Sun Zhifu still prefers the concubines he chooses to bring in...

The butler was tied to the same boat with Luo Yuying because of the bribery and collusion back then, and he couldn't get off in the same boat. Over the years, he worked hand in hand and did a lot of other things, completely becoming Luo Yuying's confidant lackey.

...

There is a difference between the truth and what is played in a drama story.

There was no adultery between Luo Yuying and the housekeeper, nor did she kill her fiancé.