Chapter 13

Over there, Yu Zhou fell into strong doubts about his own charm.

here.

After Qiao Nan quickly escaped from the hospital, she quickly forgot about the episode just now, and she was unwavering in her determination to continue to be a widow and pursue a career in this life.

I wasted a lot of time queuing in the medical hall just now, and Yuzhu probably has taken the things back to the house and put them away, and walked towards the back alley.

In order not to let Yuzhu wait alone for a long time for any accident, Qiao Nan trotted all the way after leaving the medical hall.

When he hurried to the appointed place, Yu Zhu just arrived.

Seeing her young master, Yu Zhu's face was overjoyed, and she hurried forward to help wipe off the sweat, while asking in a low voice,

"Young master, everything is put away, are we going to see Chunhe now?"

"Yes, but you have to take off the things on your face first, and then go there after changing your clothes. Have you taken all the clothes I asked you to bring out?"

Chun He couldn't find out what they disguised.

"Yeah, I've brought them all." Yu Zhu nodded, and also raised the burden of things on her hand as a gesture.

Qiao Nan took Yuzhu and found a nearby family, and spent half a tael of silver to borrow a place to change into the attire of a rich family's son, and put on a hat to cover his face.

Only then did he walk into the back streets and alleys, towards the old bachelor's house where Chun He is now married.

...

Back Street Alley is an alley where countless ordinary civilians live in Linjiang County.

The environment wasn't too bad, but it wasn't good either. The clothes of Qiao Nan's master and servant looked like those of a wealthy family, and when he appeared, he attracted the attention of the people in the alley.

But everyone was curious, but they didn't dare to ask, because what the poor people fear most is getting into trouble.

Simply this place is a straight alley, the old bachelor Chun He married was Ye Xiang, they only need to see who parked Ye Xiang's cart at the door, and they can determine the place without asking anyone.

soon.

Qiao Nan and Yu Zhu stopped at the door of the innermost house in the alley.

Before they knocked on the door, they heard a quarrel and cursing coming from the room. The voice was from Chun He and a strange old woman.

The strange old woman should be Chun He's current mother-in-law, and she is cursing at the top of her voice,

"Useless little bitch, I asked you to wash my clothes, but you washed them all to pieces! What do you want your men to wear later? Didn't you used to be a maid, why can't you even wash a piece of clothes? Like a daughter Like a young lady!"

Chunhe is not easy to get along with, how could she not fight back when she is scolded?

Then came the roar of Chunhe from inside,

"Your son is not my man! A toad that pours night fragrance also wants to eat swan meat? Let me tell you, old woman, I want to be an aunt to the official family. My hands are painted with makeup and jade bracelets. How dare you bully me?" Be careful, I will ask the master to send your whole family to prison in the future!"

The old woman was terribly annoyed by these words, "Bah, you bastard with a rotten face, you still want to marry an official lord, why don't you go to heaven and become a fairy?"