Chapter 61

The questions in the ancient imperial examinations are nothing special, basically Mo Yi, Tie Jing, Policy Questions, Poetry and Fu, Jing Yi and so on.

With modern and profound knowledge reserves, and the memory of the original owner, and after studying in Qingshan Academy for a long time, Yu Zhou is very comfortable in answering imperial examination questions.

Compared with how to write more novel and amazing policy ideas, he needs to pay more attention to controlling his advanced thinking when answering questions, lest the answers are too novel and out of line.

The other is poetry, which requires spiritual talent. Yu Zhou, a modern person who is used to writing essays, is really not very good at writing poems, so he answered fairly well.

Fortunately, the weight of poetry in the scientific examination is limited, and the most important thing in the scientific examination is to discuss the classics and meanings. These answers, even if the poems are not close, can still be ranked in the forefront.

Although Yu Zhou always said to Qiao Nan that he would take the first place in the exam, but in fact it was just talk. Yu Zhou was self-confident but not arrogant. There were many talents in ancient times, and he was not particularly obsessed with the first place.

Yuzhou's goal is to enter the top three in the palace examination in the future.

The No. 1 Scholar is a matter of fate, and he wants to be Tanhua, because Tanhua has always been the person in charge of appearance among the top three, synonymous with handsome guys and handsome men, and it sounds like he has face.

If he can be famous in history in the future, when future generations evaluate him and his husband, they will definitely be able to use the phrase "a match made in heaven, a match made in heaven" to describe it. It will be beautiful when you think about it.

When Yu Zhou was exhausted in the dormitory of the examination room, he thought about these things to comfort his tired body.

And the other candidates in the examination room were either thinking, or sad, or joyful, or confident, or holding their pens and crying bitterly because they couldn't answer the questions...

The whole examination room can be described as full of life.

After a few days, the sound of the gong sounded again, and the candidates stopped writing and handing in the papers.

In the examination room, there was another chaotic scene of laughing or crying, and many weak candidates finally persisted until the last moment, their tense nerves suddenly relaxed, and finally fainted in relief.

Yu Zhou's physical fitness is very good now, and he can answer the questions with ease, so when he walked out of the examination room after the exam, he was very refreshed.

He Yuanbai and the others, who were almost paralyzed from watching, were really envious and jealous.

Why don't they want to be like Yu Zhou, who can exercise well while studying, but they don't have Yu Zhou's terrifying learning efficiency and memory, and the time allocation for reading and exercising is simply not enough.

Being friends with a genius is really a test, because a genius is always particularly enviable, jealous and hateful...

Fortunately, even though Yu Zhou is usually shy, he also knows that he should not seek hatred at such a time.

Therefore, seeing He Yuanbai and the others who were exhausted, Yu Zhou rarely restrained his usual erratic personality, calmly greeted the schoolboys who had been waiting outside the examination room, and quickly helped them into the carriage to go back to rest.